Stamos goes all out in 'Wedding Wars'

Full story: Daily Journal 13
John Stamos may be an ER doc right now, but he'll play a gay party-planner turned activist in 'Wedding Wars' , an original movie for A&E cable channel. Full Story
ana

San Diego, CA

#1 Nov 4, 2006
whos actually getting married to seriously i hope it wasn't john stamos im sure hope not or him. if you are mr.john stamos i know of 1st thing is that i want to meet john stamos in person also get to like me thats one thing in my life especially i really like to offor him as a boyfriend real one then i could like to marry him my answer is still YES.
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#2 Nov 6, 2006
ok ok ok shut up thank u!
ksp

Mississauga, Canada

#3 Nov 6, 2006
I remember watching John on General Hospital years ago. he was fun to watch then and even more fun to watch now on ER . Keep up the good work John. Your even more sexy now. You do wonders for a womans estrogen level!!!!!!!!!!
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#4 Nov 7, 2006
lol ok ew!
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#5 Nov 7, 2006
you guys really need help ok!:o
ksp

Mississauga, Canada

#6 Nov 8, 2006
Melanie Singer wrote:
you guys really need help okY!:o
I think your the one who needs help. You need a life. You spend way to much time on your computer. Don't bother responding I've got other things to do besides reading your hundreds of comments on the internet.
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#7 Nov 9, 2006
lol, so u get off the web. and excuse me but at least i have a bf and i know john stamos.. thanx anythough. hey! when do u get ur life?
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#8 Nov 9, 2006
lol,! looser
OMG

Felsberg, Germany

#9 Nov 15, 2006
You are a looser ! Ksp is right!
ksp

Mississauga, Canada

#10 Nov 16, 2006
OMG wrote:
You are a looser ! Ksp is right!
Thanks!!!!!
MPM

United States

#11 Nov 24, 2006
im so excited for this movie. i think it is great what john is doing. everyone should be treated equally and some people need to realize that, i think this movie will help.
Bing

West Milford, NJ

#12 Nov 26, 2006
What a bunch of babies! It's good to see that someone is taking a stand for equal rights. He's a teriffic actor and nice to look at as well.
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#13 Nov 27, 2006
y is she right,??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Stamos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruno Mars talks about his chilly halftime show... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Old Sam 1
General Hospital's Kin Shriner on John Stamos, ... (Feb '13) Jan '14 amw 32
John Stamos - nude ! (Aug '11) Feb '13 fungirl8211 2
John Stamos will resume role as paramedic on 'ER' (Jul '06) Jul '12 emily 5
Lori Loughlin (Aug '07) Aug '11 Lorilover123 5
John Stamos To Join Beach Boys For Terri Schiav... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Murray 3
John Stamos should date Jennifer Aniston (Mar '09) May '11 Yes 4

John Stamos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE