'Two Mr. Kissels' shines in the shall...

'Two Mr. Kissels' shines in the shallow end

There are 2 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 9, 2008, titled 'Two Mr. Kissels' shines in the shallow end. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

True-crime stories form a shoddy staple of TV movies. Lifetime's The Two Mr. Kissels breaks with that tired tradition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

destiny

Brandon, MS

#1 Nov 10, 2008
i am sorry to tthe familys that have suffered this loss..
Ger-ron-im-o_ver

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 17, 2008
I'm puzzled by the timing here.

This story was submitted on the 9th. It is talking about a program that could be viewed on the 15th.

I don't recall seeing this story back when having advance knowledge might have nudged me to SEEING the program. Is this just a wrap-up opportunity to say "Did I call it or what?"

I guess anyone who DID see the program and really didn't get all their ducks in a row might read this and say "OHHhhh, NOW I understand... something about the evil that small-souled people can do..." although for the "timely look at the limits of money" maybe you had to be there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Stamos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'I didn't think The Chase would work' (Apr '16) Apr '16 Hatethechaseaus 1
News John Stamos arrested for DUI (Jun '15) Jun '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Bruno Mars talks about his chilly halftime show... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Old Sam 1
News General Hospital's Kin Shriner on John Stamos, ... (Feb '13) Jan '14 amw 32
John Stamos - nude ! (Aug '11) Feb '13 fungirl8211 2
News John Stamos will resume role as paramedic on 'ER' (Jul '06) Jul '12 emily 5
News Lori Loughlin (Aug '07) Aug '11 Lorilover123 5
More from around the web