Stamos should change his hair style back to how Uncle Jesse wore it

Posted in the John Stamos Forum

Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#1 Nov 13, 2006
Hi guys i am tryiing to convince John to let his hair grow so please help me to help him
Nina

Raritan, NJ

#2 Nov 13, 2006
It was a lot more becoming of him to have the Jessie hairstyle.
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#3 Nov 14, 2006
so you think he should Nina and why?
danielle

Amherst, MA

#4 Feb 12, 2007
its so sexy and turns me on, he def shud!
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#5 Feb 13, 2007
ok, i know! right. omg! i think everyboy should have the uncle jesse hairstyle. lol. Are you watching ER Danielle? I am and I think he is letting his hair grow again
bri

AOL

#6 Feb 14, 2007
actually, mel, last thurs on er, 2/8, he CUT his hair! It was short for the golden globes also. Did u watch it? he looks more cute than hot w/short hair I think. But yeah, he could try to grow it out again. I actually like the viva las vegas lok with it kinda slicked back like elvis. Im not so much for the big main.LOL
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#7 Feb 14, 2007
Omg what is he doing lol, grrrr. Yea of course i did and i recorded it. Kind a i mean ur right, but whats bothering me is that he is trying to look old. lol, right. u know he is actually going to see an elvis impersonator for valentines today lol.
A JS Fan

Stafford Springs, CT

#8 Feb 15, 2007
Loved his Mullet back in the dayss. LOL. Well Dont think hes too old. Hes what? 43? That isnt too old. I dooubt it you will convice him though sicne you dont know him, etc. Unless you write to him via snail mail about it. But yeah. no matter how old he looks hes looks great. But loved the mullet back in the days.
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#9 Feb 15, 2007
Yea, ok stop saying that lol please. and he does still look great
A JS Fan

Stafford Springs, CT

#10 Feb 19, 2007
Uk k. What did I do wrong? You dont own this board, okay ad everyone has their own opinions so you stop! I am just stating the truth and you dont want to go there with me. Trust me so take your own advice.:)
Melanie Singer

West Palm Beach, FL

#11 Feb 20, 2007
actaully i do own this chat room thanx
bri

AOL

#12 Feb 22, 2007
YOU DO? COOL
Melanie Singer

West Palm Beach, FL

#13 Feb 22, 2007
lol, yea well this room i own
jerry

Lake Worth, FL

#14 Jan 20, 2011
danielle wrote:
its so sexy and turns me on, he def shud!
really wow my hair is like his it cool people tell me i look like him
johnfan

Clifton Park, NY

#15 Jan 21, 2011
bring back the goatee - HOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Stamos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bruno Mars talks about his chilly halftime show... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Old Sam 1
News General Hospital's Kin Shriner on John Stamos, ... (Feb '13) Jan '14 amw 32
John Stamos - nude ! (Aug '11) Feb '13 fungirl8211 2
News John Stamos will resume role as paramedic on 'ER' (Jul '06) Jul '12 emily 5
News Lori Loughlin (Aug '07) Aug '11 Lorilover123 5
News John Stamos To Join Beach Boys For Terri Schiav... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Murray 3
John Stamos should date Jennifer Aniston (Mar '09) May '11 Yes 4
More from around the web