Full House's Sweetin -- Little Stepha...

Full House's Sweetin -- Little Stephanie! -- discusses meth add...

There are 58 comments on the Tvsquad.com story from Feb 2, 2006, titled Full House's Sweetin -- Little Stephanie! -- discusses meth add.... In it, Tvsquad.com reports that:

And we thought we'd be hearing about this from one of the Olsen twins first... Jodie Sweetin, who played middle child Stephanie on Full House , discussed her addiction to methamphetamines on Good Morning ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tvsquad.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#56 Oct 27, 2006
lol
Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#57 Oct 27, 2006
ok
Matt

AOL

#58 Oct 27, 2006
i would like to jump up and down on my bed...who is with me?
amanda

United States

#59 Oct 28, 2006
you rule
Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#60 Oct 30, 2006
I am Matt! lol.
Matt

AOL

#61 Oct 30, 2006
No I am Matt.......where is Jodi Sweetin?
Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#62 Oct 31, 2006
idk, and i ment i was with u matt. lol
Matt

AOL

#63 Oct 31, 2006
Where is Jodi Sweetin?
Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#64 Nov 1, 2006
she died! idk anyway , Y!
Matt

AOL

#65 Nov 5, 2006
i want to ask her about pants off dance off
Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#66 Nov 6, 2006
lol, what?
Matt

AOL

#67 Nov 6, 2006
the TV show on fuse, it might be the worst shoe i've ever seen. I need to find out why.
Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#68 Nov 7, 2006
HEY IT'S NOT OK! AHA! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! anyway i am John Stamo's number 1 fan. just had to say that outloud. And everyone listen up! I HAVE A DRUMHEAD JOHN SIGNED, A MODEL OF JOHN STAMOS, A JOHN STAMOS PILLOW CASE, ETC::::
ana

San Diego, CA

#70 Nov 7, 2006
well i think mr.john stamos is really so wonderful also how cute he was and i like he plays jesse katsopolis on the full house show and it was great totally funny i like his looks. i am a big fan of john stamos! im his girlfriend 1st thing is to meet him also get to like all that and i would like to ferfur to marry my and my answer is YES thats all i need to mr,&mrs.john stamos. i guess no one is not allowed to take john stamos takeing him anymore either all the sucks womans or taking either he belongs to me i hope you are happy now its my turn.
Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#71 Nov 9, 2006
ana wrote:
well i think mr.john stamos is really so wonderful also how cute he was and i like he plays jesse katsopolis on the full house show and it was great totally funny i like his looks. i am a big fan of john stamos! im his girlfriend 1st thing is to meet him also get to like all that and i would like to ferfur to marry my and my answer is YES thats all i need to mr,&mrs.john stamos. i guess no one is not allowed to take john stamos takeing him anymore either all the sucks womans or taking either he belongs to me i hope you are happy now its my turn.
ok listen to me ANA! first off u need help, second off get a life, 3rd stop dreaming, 4th get a life and 6 i know john stamos and he won't want u at all. o and 7 u talk to much.! well bye!
OMG

Emstal, Germany

#72 Dec 9, 2006
you are so harsh
amanda

Powder Springs, GA

#73 Dec 9, 2006
im still bored
Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#74 Dec 11, 2006
OMG wrote:
you are so harsh
thanx but not really

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Stamos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'I didn't think The Chase would work' (Apr '16) Apr '16 Hatethechaseaus 1
News John Stamos arrested for DUI (Jun '15) Jun '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Bruno Mars talks about his chilly halftime show... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Old Sam 1
News General Hospital's Kin Shriner on John Stamos, ... (Feb '13) Jan '14 amw 32
John Stamos - nude ! (Aug '11) Feb '13 fungirl8211 2
News John Stamos will resume role as paramedic on 'ER' (Jul '06) Jul '12 emily 5
News Lori Loughlin (Aug '07) Aug '11 Lorilover123 5
More from around the web