Full House's Sweetin -- Little Stephanie! -- discusses meth add...

There are 58 comments on the Tvsquad.com story from Feb 2, 2006, titled Full House's Sweetin -- Little Stephanie! -- discusses meth add.... In it, Tvsquad.com reports that:

And we thought we'd be hearing about this from one of the Olsen twins first... Jodie Sweetin, who played middle child Stephanie on Full House , discussed her addiction to methamphetamines on Good Morning ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tvsquad.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Meleah

AOL

#1 Feb 10, 2006
why would you do that why? bad
freezenupnorth

Hamilton, Canada

#2 Feb 11, 2006
When the show folded and her phone didn't ring
she became a has been(insert pressure and drugs here)
sounds like shes working it out (and getting some free p r ala goodmorning america)
good luck Jodie
thomasina

North Manchester, IN

#3 Feb 15, 2006
instead of marcia, marcia, marcia, its michelle, michelle, michelle seriously best wishes...
Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#5 Mar 9, 2006
why did jodie do that in the first place though seriously, it's kind stupid actually, no offense.
but Bob Saget u did stuff to help her out right, i mean like thats what i herd everyone from the cast of full house helped her out right,
Bob Saget

Fort Myers, FL

#6 Mar 13, 2006
hell naw!
we thought that little girlie was mature enough to help herself outta it, even if she was only 8 at the time

ODOYLE RULES!!!
Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#7 Mar 13, 2006
what yea u did, u know bob saget why r u acting like this......
Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#8 Mar 13, 2006
and u know it's says "Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read our Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts will be removed by the moderator."
Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#11 Mar 22, 2006
ok?
lisa

United States

#12 Mar 24, 2006
Melanie Singer wrote:
and u know it's says "Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read our Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts will be removed by the moderator."
AND????????? I SURE DID NOT READ ANYTHING INAPPROPRIATE,AND DO YOU REALLY THINK IT IS BOB SAGET? COME ON PEOPLE, GET REAL!!!!!!

WHAT THEY MEAN ON THE BOTTOM, IS NO PROFANITY, NO SEXUAL HARRASMENT. OK??????
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#13 Mar 28, 2006
how do u know bitch, and i don't know how do u know it;s not not, HUGH HUGH HUGH, yea thats what i though, HUGH?!
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#18 Mar 30, 2006
cheese, and r u too really bob saget and jodie sweetin
Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#21 Apr 2, 2006
o wow,
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#25 Apr 3, 2006
am i jodie
monique

Australia

#26 Apr 3, 2006
i ilke the show so much
monique

Australia

#27 Apr 3, 2006
Melanie Singer wrote:
am i jodie
hi jandi i'm moni
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#28 Apr 4, 2006
monique how old r u
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#30 Apr 4, 2006
ew, and no i'm not, jeez lol ew
Bob Saget

Birmingham, AL

#31 Apr 10, 2006
hey... i don't take crap from jennifer love hewwitt... so why should i take it from you... sir poop=a=lot?
Melanie Singer

Pompano Beach, FL

#32 Apr 11, 2006
lol, hey u like me don't u
John Stamos

United States

#33 Jun 17, 2006
i do mel don't worry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Stamos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bruno Mars talks about his chilly halftime show... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Old Sam 1
News General Hospital's Kin Shriner on John Stamos, ... (Feb '13) Jan '14 amw 32
John Stamos - nude ! (Aug '11) Feb '13 fungirl8211 2
News John Stamos will resume role as paramedic on 'ER' (Jul '06) Jul '12 emily 5
News Lori Loughlin (Aug '07) Aug '11 Lorilover123 5
News John Stamos To Join Beach Boys For Terri Schiav... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Murray 3
John Stamos should date Jennifer Aniston (Mar '09) May '11 Yes 4
More from around the web