A moog maestro, a soulful sax master ...

A moog maestro, a soulful sax master and more

There are 1 comment on the Hartford Courant story from Jun 11, 2008, titled A moog maestro, a soulful sax master and more. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Funk, blues, bop and soul-jazz reign as Hammond B3 organist Pete Levin rocks with his trio tonight at 7:30 at Szechuan Tokyo Restaurant in West Hartford , and the legendary alto saxophonist Lou Donaldson rolls ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

stagehand74

Southington, CT

#1 Jun 12, 2008
I would like to let everyone know that reads this that Matt DeChamplain and Atla Conlon wth their band are a great night out At Somkin' with Chris It's a great place to have dinner and hear good music. I love the atmosphere and the food with great service.Do not miss it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Scofield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Electric Bassist With An In-House Composer (Nov '13) Nov '13 Bocaljazz 1
John Scofield 5-Day Master Workshop (Feb '12) Feb '12 Guitar Workshop 1
ibanez scofield handsigned by john scofield (Feb '12) Feb '12 Dennis 1
News On horns and reeds, rule of law, a good bad fli... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Dunia 2
News Cheltenham Jazz Festival line-up announced (Feb '10) Feb '10 Lizzie 1
News EDUCATION: Larry Goldings Rare 5 Hour Event Ups... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Danny Jelle 1
News CSO gets 'Scorched' with jazz A well, almost (May '09) May '09 Cool Set 1
More from around the web