Rosanne Cash says John Rich crossed the line

Aug 24, 2008 Full story: Newsday.com

New CD: 'Patti LuPone at Les Mouches' Glenn Gamboa; Robert Kahn August 24, 2008 Cash thinks Rich walked over the line Rosanne Cash is tired of people using her late father's name to further their own political ...

Full Story
junecash

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2008
I agree fully with Rosanne. If people can't make it on their own, quit hanging onto Johnny Cash's coat tail's. Rich seem's a little curt talking to me, anyway.
Amaris Flores

Mcallen, TX

#2 Sep 4, 2008
It is wrong to use someone's good name to futher your own agenda. John means well, he's a pro-lifer who was raised by a minister. He has been in his dad's shadow, tried to live up to his dad's standards, and probably has had his moments when he doubts himself in this business or even this world. He's just trying to matter. He's doing something with his life, He meant no disrespect to the Cash family, He just wanted to motivate people to go out there and vote. Granted, he could have gone a different route but he didn't. He'd probably take it back if he could. Maybe he just misinterperted Johnny Cash's views and saw a Republican rather than a Democrat.
Caroline Mahoney

New York, NY

#3 Sep 4, 2008
I just found out last week that Johnny Cash wrote 40 Shades of Green.
Heather

Waverly, FL

#4 Nov 1, 2008
Amaris Flores wrote:
It is wrong to use someone's good name to futher your own agenda. John means well, he's a pro-lifer who was raised by a minister. He has been in his dad's shadow, tried to live up to his dad's standards, and probably has had his moments when he doubts himself in this business or even this world. He's just trying to matter. He's doing something with his life, He meant no disrespect to the Cash family, He just wanted to motivate people to go out there and vote. Granted, he could have gone a different route but he didn't. He'd probably take it back if he could. Maybe he just misinterperted Johnny Cash's views and saw a Republican rather than a Democrat.
I agree. I think Roseanne needs to chill out.
She couldn't stand her father at one point in time and now she is all up in Rich's face about a comment?
Doug

Baltimore, MD

#5 Nov 1, 2008
He should be fined....
Whoop his behind...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Rich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor Swift Wins Best Female Video a " Upsetti... (Sep '09) Oct '14 Sleepingboy 4
Romney Derides Obama's 'Incredible Shrinking Ca... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Occupy this 3
DVR Alert: John Rich On Premiere Of 'The Next,'... (Aug '12) Aug '12 kelly DJ 1
Glenn Beck brings new tour to the Tulsa Convent... (Jan '10) Apr '12 Blank 18
Latifah to launch new talent show (Mar '12) Mar '12 Angela 1
North Carolina Theatre Releases Evita Podcast (Oct '11) Oct '11 gloria 1
Concert (May '11) Sep '11 COUNTRYGAL 2
More from around the web