Who needs gimmicks? Big & Rich say it with music -- themorningc...

Full story: The Morning Call

On a calm, postcard-perfect Saturday night at Musikfest, Big & Rich brought their own storm to the RiverPlace stage.
Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Aug 13, 2007
Jess

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2007

This concert was awesome! It was by far Musikfest's best choice this year!
mcm

Telford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

Great concert! I was in VIP 6 in the back and got one of the tshirts. I was surprised it made it back that far! Bring the vets up on stage was the best part of the show!
Rick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

By far, MUSIKFEST Should book groups like this EVERY YEAR! It's a shame that out of the 10 day festival, you have 1 group to "wow" patrons. I'm sure Moody Blues and Deep Purple were good in their "hay-day" but give it a break, it's 2008! I hope "the important people" realize Big & Rich came to party, and left the crowd wanting MORE!!!!!

“Call da po po ho!!!!”

Since: Feb 07

not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

Big and Rich are a great duo they have great sold out shows, I saw them up here in Boston and the rocked the house, their new hit "lost in this moment" has a great video, believe it or not I couldn't stand country about 4 years ago. Love "save a horse ride a cowboy" As far about as having the vets on stage I think all concerts should bring them on stage or at least give them good seats.
Hey mcm was the shirt ripped off Big Kenny? he usually does that at the shows
Fan

Macungie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

The show was fantastic... The crowd sucked... Not into it at all! Until the very end... We of course had 4th row seats... and no one stood up and you could barely hear anyone cheer...
a miley fan

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK
Jess

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

Fan wrote:
The show was fantastic... The crowd sucked... Not into it at all! Until the very end... We of course had 4th row seats... and no one stood up and you could barely hear anyone cheer...
I cant beleive that the front seats were that boring! We were in reserve 8 and I dont think anyone sat down at all. I guess it all depends on where you were sitting... But never the less the concert was great!
cas

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

The concert was excelent! The best show in years. We were in VIP4 and most of the people were standing almost all of the time. Everyone was loud in our section. I hope the rumor of moving concerts to the old Bethlehem Steel plant are true in 2009. I am not crazy on the current setup. Bring them back next year!!!
Fan

Macungie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

Jess, the front rows were just awful. I mean the view was great, but the typical MF stuck up patrons that just park themselves in there seats...
It was a great show, I would like to see them again soon!
Jess

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

Fan, I guess I will never understand why people buy tickets to these shows when they are not excited to see them? I really wish they would have left those tickets to people (like me and my mom) who would have loved the view and music... I hope you have better luck at the next concert =)
Yuck

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

Country Western sux... The show to be at last night was Rod Piazza and The Mighty Flyers at Americaplatz.

“Call da po po ho!!!!”

Since: Feb 07

not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

Yuck wrote:
Country Western sux... The show to be at last night was Rod Piazza and The Mighty Flyers at Americaplatz.
It is no longer country and western it is just country, pure country.
WFAN fan

Palmerton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2007

Yuck wrote:
Sounds like "Yuck" could use the B&R message of "Love Everyone." Open your mind and embrace Music Without Prejudice, "Yuck."
Yuck

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2007

I prefer Deep Purple's message: "Hush"
WFAN fan

Palmerton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2007

Shoot me, Daddy, I'm Superman.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent John Rich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Romney Derides Obama's 'Incredible Shrinking Ca... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Occupy this 3
DVR Alert: John Rich On Premiere Of 'The Next,'... (Aug '12) Aug '12 kelly DJ 1
Glenn Beck brings new tour to the Tulsa Convent... (Jan '10) Apr '12 Blank 18
Latifah to launch new talent show (Mar '12) Mar '12 Angela 1
North Carolina Theatre Releases Evita Podcast (Oct '11) Oct '11 gloria 1
Concert (May '11) Sep '11 COUNTRYGAL 2
John Rich (May '11) Sep '11 COUNTRYGAL 3

Search the John Rich Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••