'Nashville Star''s Charley Rates 'Idol' Judges

Jun 10, 2008 Full story: ETonline

The ousted contestant compares the "American Idol" judges to those of "Nashville Star." "Nashville Star" eliminated its first contestant last night and it was a cut made by the judges, which will not be the ...

Full Story
bhmaylin

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Jun 18, 2008
Can't see the judges pick for sending Charley. I thought that he did a heck of alot better than several of the other contestants. I think they need to have their hearing checked. I know that it's a contest and the judges are expected to give construtive opinons but they don't have to be so rude to this people on national television. I guess all judges want to be like SIMON COWELL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Rich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor Swift Wins Best Female Video a " Upsetti... (Sep '09) Oct '14 Sleepingboy 4
Romney Derides Obama's 'Incredible Shrinking Ca... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Occupy this 3
DVR Alert: John Rich On Premiere Of 'The Next,'... (Aug '12) Aug '12 kelly DJ 1
Glenn Beck brings new tour to the Tulsa Convent... (Jan '10) Apr '12 Blank 18
Latifah to launch new talent show (Mar '12) Mar '12 Angela 1
North Carolina Theatre Releases Evita Podcast (Oct '11) Oct '11 gloria 1
Concert (May '11) Sep '11 COUNTRYGAL 2
More from around the web