Ozzy's mad, Columbo's ill and Cynthia...

Ozzy's mad, Columbo's ill and Cynthia's in love

There are 1 comment on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 7, 2009, titled Ozzy's mad, Columbo's ill and Cynthia's in love. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Oh, celebrities have been busy keeping the wheels of justice spinning. Here are the week's highlights, er, lowlights: Not all publicity is good publicity Celeb: Sacha Baron Cohen Claim to fame: In-your-face comedy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Jeff

Miami, FL

#1 Jun 8, 2009
I feel sorry for Ms. Petty. Hasn't she gotten work since she was heard in the "Go Baby Go" ads for the National Thoroughbred Racing Association, the parimutuel lobby?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Rich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Taylor Swift Wins Best Female Video a " Upsetti... (Sep '09) Oct '14 Tyler 3
News Romney Derides Obama's 'Incredible Shrinking Ca... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Occupy this 3
News DVR Alert: John Rich On Premiere Of 'The Next,'... (Aug '12) Aug '12 kelly DJ 1
News Glenn Beck brings new tour to the Tulsa Convent... (Jan '10) Apr '12 Blank 18
News Latifah to launch new talent show (Mar '12) Mar '12 Angela 1
News North Carolina Theatre Releases Evita Podcast (Oct '11) Oct '11 gloria 1
Concert (May '11) Sep '11 COUNTRYGAL 2
More from around the web