John Rich Buys Seanachie Bar on Broad...

John Rich Buys Seanachie Bar on Broadway in DT Nashville

Posted in the John Rich Forum

Bill Felk

Brentwood, TN

#1 Feb 18, 2010
Country music superstar John Rich and business partner Phil Martin, have purchased the Seanachie Irish Pub building in downtown Nashville. The building, located at 329 Broadway is pending renovations as the group is currently in the process of acquiring building permits, submitting plans and... http://www.granthammond.com/2010/market-news/...
gloria

Auburn, NH

#2 Oct 29, 2010
Wow! Just saw a photo of the place. wicked nice! At least John won't have to worry about getting tossed out of here. Now he has two safe places!!I don't blame the guy for wanting to get out and unwind at all these different pubs, but sometimes he scares me. Just hope he never drinks and drives when he's out on the town. Never seen anyboby who likes to parr-tay like J.R. Just wish he would keep himself in line a little better when he's out in the public eye. Love ya John, but slow it down!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Rich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jackson singer to appear on 'Nashville Star' to... (Jun '08) Mar '17 Jared 2
News Taylor Swift Wins Best Female Video a " Upsetti... (Sep '09) Oct '14 Tyler 2
News Romney Derides Obama's 'Incredible Shrinking Ca... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Occupy this 3
News DVR Alert: John Rich On Premiere Of 'The Next,'... (Aug '12) Aug '12 kelly DJ 1
News Glenn Beck brings new tour to the Tulsa Convent... (Jan '10) Apr '12 Blank 18
News Latifah to launch new talent show (Mar '12) Mar '12 Angela 1
News North Carolina Theatre Releases Evita Podcast (Oct '11) Oct '11 gloria 1
More from around the web