Reclaimed mine site called - symbolic' for rally

Aug 22, 2009 Full story: Logan Banner 12

A truck carrying lumber travels up 22 Mine Road on Holden Mountain. A reclaimed surface mine site on 22 Mine Road is the site for the upcoming Friends of America rally, which will feature Fox News' Sean Hannity, performances by country music stars Hank Williams Jr., and John Rich of the country duo Big and Rich and an appearance by rocker Ted ...

Full Story
terrytammy crawford

Lyburn, WV

#1 Aug 23, 2009
how do you get tickets for this please let us no at tammycrawford59@yahoo.com thank you tammy&terry crawford
REALLY NOW

Logan, WV

#2 Aug 23, 2009
google Friends of America Rally and you get them there they actually email them and you have to print them out
Ra-Ra

Madison, WV

#3 Aug 23, 2009
Get ready for an eye popping show with Hank Williams Jr..He urges the women to dance topless..Believe me 'cause I've witnessed it.He will show up drunk and will leave drunk..A rally...H*ll yeah!!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#4 Aug 23, 2009
go to www.friendsofamericarally.com , enter your information, they'll email you the reciept/ticket. if you're not able to print the ticket out, just make sure you take your picture ID with you.
kjo

Pikeville, KY

#5 Aug 23, 2009
yea i have mine reserved, somewhere just gotta print em off
MinersGirl

United States

#6 Aug 24, 2009
Wasn't John Rich one of the mountain top removal protesters...why is going to be there performing on an old strip job???
kay sincell

United States

#8 Aug 27, 2009
i think it's supposed to be hank williams jr,john rich, & blackwater outlaws that will be performing there..i can't wait to go..somebody said taylor swift too but i don't know about that
all knowing

Pikeville, KY

#9 Aug 27, 2009
hey kay, really i didnt know she was suppose to be there
kay sincell

United States

#10 Aug 27, 2009
somebody told me she was gonna be there then they said she wasn't so i don't know but if hank williams jr,john rich,& blackwater outlaws are there they are gonna rock logan,wva. you know..i can't wait to go...it's about time we had some excitement around here...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#11 Aug 27, 2009
kay sincell wrote:
i think it's supposed to be hank williams jr,john rich, & blackwater outlaws that will be performing there..i can't wait to go..somebody said taylor swift too but i don't know about that
Don't forget Ted Nugent! lol.
me-oh-my

Charleston, WV

#12 Aug 27, 2009
A down home country woodstock!!Here we come!!
hankshank

Charleston, WV

#13 Aug 27, 2009
Hank Williams Jr..Ahhh! And he has such good Republican morals..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Rich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor Swift Wins Best Female Video a " Upsetti... (Sep '09) Oct '14 Sleepingboy 4
Romney Derides Obama's 'Incredible Shrinking Ca... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Occupy this 3
DVR Alert: John Rich On Premiere Of 'The Next,'... (Aug '12) Aug '12 kelly DJ 1
Glenn Beck brings new tour to the Tulsa Convent... (Jan '10) Apr '12 Blank 18
Latifah to launch new talent show (Mar '12) Mar '12 Angela 1
North Carolina Theatre Releases Evita Podcast (Oct '11) Oct '11 gloria 1
Concert (May '11) Sep '11 COUNTRYGAL 2
More from around the web