John Rich - Judge Dismisses Assault C...

John Rich - Judge Dismisses Assault Charges Against Rich

There are 5 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from Nov 22, 2009, titled John Rich - Judge Dismisses Assault Charges Against Rich. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

Caption: John Rich The 2009 CMA Music Festival, The Ultimate Country Music Fan Experience - Vault Stage - Day 4 Nashville, Tennessee .... Country singer JOHN RICH is celebrating after a Nashville, Tennessee judge dismissed assault and harassment charges against him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

Jenn2119

Nashville, TN

#1 Nov 23, 2009
This guy cares soooo much about his ego .He spends too much time thinking of himself & thinking he is the coolest guy in the world ..the guy thinks he is a smart butt.. He gets on my nerves ! well the judge shouldn't of dismissed it
gloria

Hooksett, NH

#2 Oct 29, 2010
John must be glad this crap is over with. I knew he would fight this because none of it was true.Astley was just another lowlife trying to get rich off another man's fortune. Can you imagine offering John three million bucks to go away??? If John Did that it would be the same as admitting he was at fault. I'm glad the judge could see through the lies, and I'm glad John can put this all behind him now and get on with bigger and better things. Can't wait to see him on the upcoming Celebrity Apprentice show. J.R. will shine like the star he is. Can I get a "Hell Yeah" !!!
Cassie

Nashville, TN

#3 Nov 2, 2010
gloria wrote:
John must be glad this crap is over with. I knew he would fight this because none of it was true.Astley was just another lowlife trying to get rich off another man's fortune. Can you imagine offering John three million bucks to go away??? If John Did that it would be the same as admitting he was at fault. I'm glad the judge could see through the lies, and I'm glad John can put this all behind him now and get on with bigger and better things. Can't wait to see him on the upcoming Celebrity Apprentice show. J.R. will shine like the star he is. Can I get a "Hell Yeah" !!!
HELL YEAH!!!
dolphin

East Rutherford, NJ

#4 Sep 7, 2011
HELL YEAH GLORIA! JR RAWKS and he proved waht a great person he is on CA. I'm sooo glad to see him doing so weel, personally and professionally. can't wait for new music from him and from Big&Rich. It's exciting to see what JR has planned next.
dolphin

East Rutherford, NJ

#5 Sep 7, 2011
HELL YEAH GLORIA! JR RAWKS and he proved what a great person he is on CA. I'm sooo glad to see him doing so well, personally and professionally. can't wait for new music from him and from Big&Rich. It's exciting to see what JR has planned next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Rich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Taylor Swift Wins Best Female Video a " Upsetti... (Sep '09) Oct '14 Tyler 3
News Romney Derides Obama's 'Incredible Shrinking Ca... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Occupy this 3
News DVR Alert: John Rich On Premiere Of 'The Next,'... (Aug '12) Aug '12 kelly DJ 1
News Glenn Beck brings new tour to the Tulsa Convent... (Jan '10) Apr '12 Blank 18
News Latifah to launch new talent show (Mar '12) Mar '12 Angela 1
News North Carolina Theatre Releases Evita Podcast (Oct '11) Oct '11 gloria 1
Concert (May '11) Sep '11 COUNTRYGAL 2
More from around the web