John Rich, of Big and Rich, In Court ...

John Rich, of Big and Rich, In Court On Assault Charges

There are 3 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from Nov 20, 2009, titled John Rich, of Big and Rich, In Court On Assault Charges. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Country singer John Rich has a court date scheduled Friday for a hearing on assault and harassment charges filed by a former "Nashville Star Contestant." Rich, who is half of the country duo Big and Rich, turned himself in to police in May.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

Bobo

Spring Hill, TN

#1 Nov 21, 2009
There are a lot of jerks in the music industry, but John Rich is one of the biggest.

There's no way these charges should have been dropped. Rich ADMITTED that he put his hands on Ashley. That's assault. Done.

The phone call from John Rich and Sebastian Bach (recorded, transcribed and verified) is threatening and harassing. The judge ignored that too.

The video of the event at Legends Corner showed Rich very clearly harassing Ashley. The judge would have to be blind to ignore that.

Someone needs to take John's loser brother down a peg too. There's more Mafia than Music in the Muzik Mafia.
ky boy

Macon, GA

#2 Nov 23, 2009
Bobo wrote:
There are a lot of jerks in the music industry, but John Rich is one of the biggest.
There's no way these charges should have been dropped. Rich ADMITTED that he put his hands on Ashley. That's assault. Done.
The phone call from John Rich and Sebastian Bach (recorded, transcribed and verified) is threatening and harassing. The judge ignored that too.
The video of the event at Legends Corner showed Rich very clearly harassing Ashley. The judge would have to be blind to ignore that.
Someone needs to take John's loser brother down a peg too. There's more Mafia than Music in the Muzik Mafia.
i agree with that.their are alot of singer's when they start making big buck's they believe their above anything!the judge should have treated john rich just like he would have me.i would had got sentenced or something out of it!
valarie

White Bluff, TN

#4 Nov 23, 2009
well I am sure there is three sides to every story John Rich's side whats his names side and what really happened. I believe John is innocent. I think its about how much moey whats his name can swindle. However what John Rich may have said was hiliriaous to me I'm going to knock the money out
of you. At least he used some tack!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Rich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jackson singer to appear on 'Nashville Star' to... (Jun '08) Mar 11 Jared 2
News Taylor Swift Wins Best Female Video a " Upsetti... (Sep '09) Oct '14 Tyler 2
News Romney Derides Obama's 'Incredible Shrinking Ca... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Occupy this 3
News DVR Alert: John Rich On Premiere Of 'The Next,'... (Aug '12) Aug '12 kelly DJ 1
News Glenn Beck brings new tour to the Tulsa Convent... (Jan '10) Apr '12 Blank 18
News Latifah to launch new talent show (Mar '12) Mar '12 Angela 1
News North Carolina Theatre Releases Evita Podcast (Oct '11) Oct '11 gloria 1
More from around the web