Review: Snoop Dogg's new CD 'Ego Trippin"

Full story: Newsday

Snoop Dogg has cultivated two distinct personalities for years now. There's playful Snoop, the one with the izzle-speak, the one with a show on E!, the one who drops it like it's hot.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Mar 11, 2008
Thomas

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2008

I'm sorry man but you really give the worst reviews EVER!
Bill from long Island

East Hampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2008

This is one of many things wrong with America. How does this guy, a proud gang member of the “Crips” able to throw gang signs on TV and talk about his affiliation and no one do anything about it? Not only that but idolizes him and give him his own TV show. It’s fucked!
Obama 4 change

Lodi, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2008

I couldn't agree with you more...sad this is the society we live in now..where rich and famous people have different rules from "us" what is the message that the media sends across? that it's ok for a rich rapper to throw signs and be affiliated to the gang and doesnt get in trouble. As well as promoting gang violence and activity in our society.
Bill from long Island wrote:
This is one of many things wrong with America. How does this guy, a proud gang member of the “Crips” able to throw gang signs on TV and talk about his affiliation and no one do anything about it? Not only that but idolizes him and give him his own TV show. It’s fucked!
Renzo

Huissen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2008

Anotha average/corny album from played out rapper Snoopy. Back in the early 90's his voice, flow and rhymes used to make me go "DAAAAAAMN"!!!!!!
The last 8 years his voice, flow and rhymes makes me wanna go to sleep. But I gotta agree he's still a funny guy on his Fatherhood show. Snoopy should stop making records and just do comedy movies or something.
WEB SHERIFF

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2008

WEB SHERIFF
Protecting Your Rights on the Internet
websheriff@websheriff.com
www.websheriff.com

Hi Newsday,

On behalf of Lost Highway Records, many thanks for plugging Van Morrison's new album and, if you want good quality, non-pirated, preview tracks, full versions of "That's Entrainment" and "Behind The Ritual" are available for you to link to on Lost Highway's web-site at http://www.losthighwayrecords.com .

Up-to-the-minute info on Keep It Simple and Van’s 2008 shows is also available on www.vanmorrison.com and, for the next few days, you can hear Van being interviewed exclusively by the BBC on http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio2_aod.sht... .

Thanks again for your support.

Regards,

WEB SHERIFF

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent John Rich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Romney Derides Obama's 'Incredible Shrinking Ca... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Occupy this 3
DVR Alert: John Rich On Premiere Of 'The Next,'... (Aug '12) Aug '12 kelly DJ 1
Glenn Beck brings new tour to the Tulsa Convent... (Jan '10) Apr '12 Blank 18
Latifah to launch new talent show (Mar '12) Mar '12 Angela 1
North Carolina Theatre Releases Evita Podcast (Oct '11) Oct '11 gloria 1
Concert (May '11) Sep '11 COUNTRYGAL 2
John Rich (May '11) Sep '11 COUNTRYGAL 3

Search the John Rich Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••