Gone Country Premieres On CMT

Gone Country Premieres On CMT

There are 2 comments on the Reality TV Magazine story from Jan 25, 2008, titled Gone Country Premieres On CMT. In it, Reality TV Magazine reports that:

Writing by Joe on Friday, 25 January, 2008 at 1:01 am Gone Country is a new reality TV series on CMT that challenges a group of celebrities to learn how to perform country music. via Reality TV Magazine

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reality TV Magazine.

Bettye

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2008
I'd just like to agree with one of the people on the streets comment on the first episode of "Gone Country"
"If that is what country music has come to, I would have to stop listening" -(or something to that effect).
This is such a farce.
Just another way of having "rock and Roll" put down our great music.
They are a joke.
We don't need those stars doing our music. It has the best already doing it.
Leave them to their music- and let us have ours, just as it is.
None of them will ever sell many records or have country fans- I would "make book" on that.
Bettye
Jordan Parker

United States

#2 Feb 15, 2008
Brttye i think you are wrong about them and John
rich have you watch much cmt but i have and i will not believe you sading that about them they
are not joke to me they working so hard. i can
believe that John Rich they can go Gone Country
and i love

my Name Jordan Parker

Have a nice Firday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Rich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Taylor Swift Wins Best Female Video a " Upsetti... (Sep '09) Oct '14 Tyler 3
News Romney Derides Obama's 'Incredible Shrinking Ca... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Occupy this 3
News DVR Alert: John Rich On Premiere Of 'The Next,'... (Aug '12) Aug '12 kelly DJ 1
News Glenn Beck brings new tour to the Tulsa Convent... (Jan '10) Apr '12 Blank 18
News Latifah to launch new talent show (Mar '12) Mar '12 Angela 1
News North Carolina Theatre Releases Evita Podcast (Oct '11) Oct '11 gloria 1
Concert (May '11) Sep '11 COUNTRYGAL 2
More from around the web