Nashville Star 6: Top 4 Performances ...

Nashville Star 6: Top 4 Performances Recap

There are 6 comments on the BuddyTV story from Aug 1, 2008, titled Nashville Star 6: Top 4 Performances Recap. In it, BuddyTV reports that:

Nashville Star held its final performance episode tonight, and after two performances from each of the top three finalists, there is no clear-cut favorite to win it all.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BuddyTV.

Rena Ramirez

San Antonio, TX

#1 Aug 13, 2008
Just wanted to know if Gabe Garcia won on Nashville stars..........I didn't see the show where they picked the winner
Gary Smith

United States

#2 Aug 15, 2008
Rena Ramirez wrote:
Just wanted to know if Gabe Garcia won on Nashville stars..........I didn't see the show where they picked the winner
LOOK TORTILLA & BEANS GOBBLER,GABE DID NOT CUT THEY GAVE TO THE FAT CHICK SINGER.
HE WENT BACK TO LYLTE A LOSER.HE'S TRYING TO MUCH TO SOUND LIKE GEORGE STRAIT...THAT'S WHY HE FLOPPED.........
WOW

San Antonio, TX

#3 Aug 19, 2008
you Gary Smtih are a haterrrr! Gabe was top 2, if he wasn't a good singer why did we all keep him there that long. I don't think he sounds like George Strait at all, but you might of thought he did if you're the one that brought it up. All Rena was asking was if he won or not. Yes or No question. DUMB-ASS
Gary Smith

United States

#4 Aug 25, 2008
WOW wrote:
you Gary Smtih are a haterrrr! Gabe was top 2, if he wasn't a good singer why did we all keep him there that long. I don't think he sounds like George Strait at all, but you might of thought he did if you're the one that brought it up. All Rena was asking was if he won or not. Yes or No question. DUMB-ASS
WOW from Austin.Was that you that was running from the Govoners Mansion from that night it was set on fire???
BIG BROWN

La Grange, TX

#6 Feb 11, 2009
gary has a problem with mexicans [because his ex wife loves the chorizo mexicano!!!]

“im just playing with your mind”

Since: Aug 08

cotulla

#7 Feb 12, 2009
Gary Smith wrote:
<quoted text>LOOK TORTILLA & BEANS GOBBLER,GABE DID NOT CUT THEY GAVE TO THE FAT CHICK SINGER.
HE WENT BACK TO LYLTE A LOSER.HE'S TRYING TO MUCH TO SOUND LIKE GEORGE STRAIT...THAT'S WHY HE FLOPPED.........
im labeled as a mexican but i have to give it to billy bob here,that was funny "tortilla & bean gobbler...lmao!!!!!...how does he know we eat bean tacos........"tortilla and beans gobbler"......im thinking of changing my screen name.......lmao!!!!!!!!..o billy bob!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Rich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Taylor Swift Wins Best Female Video a " Upsetti... (Sep '09) Oct '14 Tyler 3
News Romney Derides Obama's 'Incredible Shrinking Ca... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Occupy this 3
News DVR Alert: John Rich On Premiere Of 'The Next,'... (Aug '12) Aug '12 kelly DJ 1
News Glenn Beck brings new tour to the Tulsa Convent... (Jan '10) Apr '12 Blank 18
News Latifah to launch new talent show (Mar '12) Mar '12 Angela 1
News North Carolina Theatre Releases Evita Podcast (Oct '11) Oct '11 gloria 1
Concert (May '11) Sep '11 COUNTRYGAL 2
More from around the web