Conversation: 'Cheers' Star on Manufa...

Conversation: 'Cheers' Star on Manufacturing

There are 5 comments on the ABC News story from Mar 4, 2011, titled Conversation: 'Cheers' Star on Manufacturing. In it, ABC News reports that:

Former 'Cheers' Star Discusses his Organization and the Show 'Made in America' March 3, 2011 John Ratzenberger wants you to buy American.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

BPT

East Hampton, CT

#1 Mar 4, 2011
cheers went off the air in 1993, almost 20 years.
how long can our bridgeport son , mr ratzenberger milk that show? and is he relavent any more?
MRS AVA

Lyman, SC

#3 Mar 4, 2011
BPT wrote:
cheers went off the air in 1993, almost 20 years.
how long can our bridgeport son , mr ratzenberger milk that show? and is he relavent any more?
As long as he gets the almighty dollar for appearing he will continue to.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 4, 2011
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Good Morning America. How are you? My four brothers and I are your favorite native sons and Tippy is your favorite native cat.
This is #2 that was taken down by the MEAN NASTY EDITOR, CHRIS SMITH.
Shame on him.

“Sam Colt made men equal”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5 Mar 4, 2011
<quoted text>
This is #2 that was taken down by the MEAN NASTY EDITOR, CHRIS SMITH.
Shame on him.
STFU A-Hole

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Mar 4, 2011
Good Morning America. How are you? My four brothers and I are your favorite native sons and Tippy is your favorite native cat.
It is Tippy and her fish and my bedtime, and to all, a good night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Ratzenberger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Best bets: What to do in and around Bridgeport ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 American Gentlema... 2
News 'Cars' Voices Toot Their Horns (Jun '10) Oct '13 Rick 5
News John Ratzenberger is still 'Johnny Rat' (Dec '12) Dec '12 America Gentleman... 3
News The Koch takeover of Arkansas legislature conti... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Cathouse Mouse 5
News Stratford firefighters share in prizes at Milfo... (Mar '12) Aug '12 American Gentlema... 96
News 'Cheers' actor on hand as Kasich, Mandel take o... (Jan '11) Jan '11 ohio lawyer 34
News TV Star To Host Swearing-In For New Ohio Treasu... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Dirk 22
More from around the web