Reprise knows 'How to Succeed'

Reprise knows 'How to Succeed'

There are 1 comment on the LA Daily News story from May 16, 2010, titled Reprise knows 'How to Succeed'. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

You know the expression "The more things change, the more they remain the same"? That's pointed out winningly in the Reprise Theatre Company's revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying." Get yourself into a company that's "big enough that nobody knows what anyone else is doing," advises the book "How to Succeed in Business ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 15, 2010
if " i believe in you " was the only showstopping number in this production , then it couldn't have been too good of a production . my gosh it's sad that the song " brotherhood of man " ( which is most certainly supposed to bring the house down after " i believe in you " ) didn't rise up to showstopping . the song wasn't even MENTIONED in the review which is practically unheard of . i didn't see this show so i can't really make a fair remark about it as far as anything else , but i just had to at least make this observation . wow , pretty unbelievable ..... i guess i shouldn't be that upset about having missed it .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John O'Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News John O and #8217;Hurley and and #8216;Chicago a... (Oct '12) Oct '12 special characters 1
News 25 Things You Didn't Know About ... Seinfeld (Feb '10) Feb '10 Johan VanLeer 1
News The Darling Family, John O'Hurley, Yvonne Strah... (May '09) Oct '09 OPIE 2
I can't find family fued on tv-when &what network (Sep '09) Sep '09 rosemarie 1
News John O'Hurley plays Billy Flynn in 'Chicago' no... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Potato Peel 2
News iNutrition; Vance Hallman Signs John O'Hurley (Jan '09) Jan '09 JHM 1
help (Dec '08) Dec '08 dee 1
More from around the web