Charges filed against officer who arr...

Charges filed against officer who arrested John Michael Montgom...

There are 2 comments on the WHAS11 story from Oct 10, 2006, titled Charges filed against officer who arrested John Michael Montgom.... In it, WHAS11 reports that:

The Lexington police officer who was called to task for postings on the Web site, is now accused of violating department procedures in the drunken-driving arrest of country singer John Michael ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

Frankfort, KY

#1 Oct 10, 2006
This is not the first time an personality with money has cause working police officers there job. Any body remember O.J. Simpson and Detective Mark Ferman?

Irvine, KY

#2 Jul 30, 2010
John Michaels I think definatly deserved to be arrested, and hasn't gotten any better if not worse. I have waited on him frequently at the resturaunt where I am employed by his brother Eddie& not to mention the snobby,hipicritical, mean, wife Tracy. Anyway,John Michael's resturaunt was closed after his arrest for possesion of a controlled substance, possesion of a fire arm, and DUI.Since then he is a regular at his brothers resturaunt, where he treats the staff just like Tracy, rude, doesnt tip, demanding, and always gets highly intoxicated, and even kinda mean. Cause you can't cut him off the only girl who ever did was fired the next day for "no reason" Tracy said I don't have to give you a reason. John Michael has gotten fat, unshaven and I use to be a big fan, but after I interacted with the man I don't see him or Tracy the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Michael Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Songwriter-turned-robber faces the music - and ... (May '06) Jun '15 Suzi S 16
News The 60th Poke Sallet Festival begins Jun '15 Hicks 9
News Country singer pleads not guilty to drug, weapo... (Mar '06) Mar '15 Hay Farmer 31
News Officer Who Arrested John Michael Montgomery Is... (Feb '07) Dec '14 Brad Paidsley 4
News Rowdy Ridge Music Fest coming up in Sturgis (Aug '13) Aug '13 kevin 3
News Chuck Stinnett: Morganfield Chamber contemplati... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Azzhat 1
News Eddie Montgomery's Steakhouse in Harrodsburg cl... (May '13) May '13 wondering 134
More from around the web