I Need a V... - Rebecca Lynn How...

I Need a V... - Rebecca Lynn How...

There are 14 comments on the 102-5 The Fox story from May 28, 2010, titled I Need a V... - Rebecca Lynn How.... In it, 102-5 The Fox reports that:

Crossover country-pop singer Rebecca Lynn Howard grew up in Salyersville, KY, and moved to Nashville in 1997, where she began a career as a songwriter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 102-5 The Fox.

“Welcome to the Tater patch!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Jun 14, 2010
Love ya Becky
Becky

Collingwood, Canada

#2 Jun 15, 2010
Me Too !!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 15, 2010
Tater79 wrote:
Love ya Becky
Brother why is your ip saying Ohio?????Did you leave me out of another trip or something?

“Welcome to the Tater patch!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#4 Jun 15, 2010
Beartracks wrote:
<quoted text>Brother why is your ip saying Ohio?????Did you leave me out of another trip or something?
Son, I is in hidin, lol

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5 Jun 16, 2010
Tater79 wrote:
<quoted text>Son, I is in hidin, lol
Oh I see....I thought something was wrong there..hehe
Face the facts

Louisa, KY

#6 Jul 4, 2010
Listen i have nothing against becky but she never really made it to far. She would had been better off to had stayed in church and sung for the lord. He would had blessed her far more than she could had imagined.
off subject

Louisa, KY

#7 Jul 4, 2010
Beartracks wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I see....I thought something was wrong there..hehe
You guys are off topix bad try and keep it about becky dumbass.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8 Jul 4, 2010
off subject wrote:
<quoted text>You guys are off topix bad try and keep it about becky dumbass.
Oh my lord we are so sorry about this....I never knew Topix had so many rules on here....Well first off dipsh!t you dont run this website,and second I dont give a ratsa** what you think....If you wouldnt act like an a**hole yourself I would have been nice about it and not said a thing....But you had to call us a dumba**...Go ahead and talk about"Becky" lil buddy and see if you make any sense...Other wise kiss this ole Bears a**.Hey brother I told you to keep these Thangs back on the ridge,and you had to turn IT loose here in Topixland...Lmfao

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#9 Jul 4, 2010
Oh yeah buy the way i dont like lemons so I returned them to you Off subject..Well I dont think you need anymore either,you are to sour all ready.Good day now.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#10 Jul 4, 2010
Sour' see you hurt me with those lemons and now I cant type right.

Since: May 09

Salyersville, KY

#11 Jul 4, 2010
Beartracks wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my lord we are so sorry about this....I never knew Topix had so many rules on here....Well first off dipsh!t you dont run this website,and second I dont give a ratsa** what you think....If you wouldnt act like an a**hole yourself I would have been nice about it and not said a thing....But you had to call us a dumba**...Go ahead and talk about"Becky" lil buddy and see if you make any sense...Other wise kiss this ole Bears a**.Hey brother I told you to keep these Thangs back on the ridge,and you had to turn IT loose here in Topixland...Lmfao
Bedder tart to shaven dat @$$ dem dare lemonz dun gots me ugh puckered

“Welcome to the Tater patch!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12 Jul 6, 2010
Face the facts wrote:
Listen i have nothing against becky but she never really made it to far. She would had been better off to had stayed in church and sung for the lord. He would had blessed her far more than she could had imagined.
She may not have went far as a singer, but she has as a song writer, google her and find or or email, she will answer.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#13 Jul 6, 2010
Bologna Sammige wrote:
<quoted text>Bedder tart to shaven dat @$$ dem dare lemonz dun gots me ugh puckered
????I agree with that..???..Help brother Im confused.
jhnsn d-s

Seattle, WA

#14 Jul 7, 2010
Hey. I dig her boots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Michael Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Songwriter-turned-robber faces the music - and ... (May '06) Jun 6 Suzi S 16
News The 60th Poke Sallet Festival begins Jun 5 Hicks 9
News Country singer pleads not guilty to drug, weapo... (Mar '06) Mar '15 Hay Farmer 31
News Officer Who Arrested John Michael Montgomery Is... (Feb '07) Dec '14 Brad Paidsley 4
News Rowdy Ridge Music Fest coming up in Sturgis (Aug '13) Aug '13 kevin 3
News Chuck Stinnett: Morganfield Chamber contemplati... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Azzhat 1
News Eddie Montgomery's Steakhouse in Harrodsburg cl... (May '13) May '13 wondering 134
More from around the web