John Michael Montgomery Arrested on DUI

John Michael Montgomery Arrested on DUI

There are 4 comments on the Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 16, 2006, titled John Michael Montgomery Arrested on DUI. In it, Sun-Sentinel reports that:

John Michael Montgomery was arrested early Thursday and charged with driving under the influence and possession of a controlled drug, jail officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun-Sentinel.

kay

Glasgow, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2006
John Michael Montgomery has as always been one of my faverite singers. something must have went wrong for him to do this.he will allway be a good singer no matter what he does.
Meg

United States

#2 Feb 17, 2006
I agree, he's a good singer - love the song 'Letters from Home". So sad to hear this news, especially after he was pushing for Sunday liquor sales here. Sure hope they don't allow them though.
Robin

Franklin, TN

#3 Feb 18, 2006
yes, something went wrong....he got caught!
Jesse

United States

#4 Feb 19, 2006
I agree he is a good singer but he should know better then to drink and drive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Michael Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Songwriter-turned-robber faces the music - and ... (May '06) Oct '16 SydneySolesbee 20
News DWI Case Against John Michael Montgomery Will G... (May '06) Dec '15 Sweetrose1 88
News The 60th Poke Sallet Festival begins (Jun '15) Jun '15 Hicks 9
News Country singer pleads not guilty to drug, weapo... (Mar '06) Mar '15 Hay Farmer 31
News Officer Who Arrested John Michael Montgomery Is... (Feb '07) Dec '14 Brad Paidsley 4
News Rowdy Ridge Music Fest coming up in Sturgis (Aug '13) Aug '13 kevin 3
News Chuck Stinnett: Morganfield Chamber contemplati... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Azzhat 1
More from around the web