DWI Case Against John Michael Montgom...

DWI Case Against John Michael Montgomery Will Go To Trial

There are 86 comments on the KSDK-TV Saint Louis story from May 25, 2006, titled DWI Case Against John Michael Montgomery Will Go To Trial. In it, KSDK-TV Saint Louis reports that:

By JEFFREY McMURRAY Associated Press Writer LEXINGTON, Ky. -- The drunken driving case against country singer John Michael Montgomery is heading to trial, the prosecutor said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK-TV Saint Louis.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
a fan

United States

#83 Mar 29, 2008
i dont back his drinking under any circumstance. i back HIM. there is more there then a drunk it is just hard to find at times. there is more there then a country music star but that is all anyone wants to see. it is hard to watch and it is hard to stop, all you can do is... whatever you can and whatever it takes, and i back his family as well.
Jordan Parker

United States

#85 Aug 13, 2008
i think you guy's are worng abiut this about John michael montgomery, he is a nice men just gave him a chaces he get clean about litte touble about his DUL with Drugs and gun i wash that you people look back on it you would see that he is a nice men

have a good day

Jordan Parker
SeenMyBaseball

Nicholasville, KY

#86 Aug 13, 2008
Jordan Parker wrote:
i think you guy's are worng abiut this about John michael montgomery, he is a nice men just gave him a chaces he get clean about litte touble about his DUL with Drugs and gun i wash that you people look back on it you would see that he is a nice men
have a good day
Jordan Parker
What are you ? A Retard?
whatta guy

Europe

#87 Aug 14, 2008
Larry Jenkins wrote:
I agree. If we let certain people break the law, then why have the law?
<quoted text>
well...

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#89 Aug 17, 2008
Next time he is too drunk to drive, I humbly volunteer to assist him, I'll take him home....if he sings this to me ~

Jewels

Wichita, KS

#90 Aug 17, 2008
Please dont use the "R" words, people related to Retards are offended, thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Michael Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Country singer pleads not guilty to drug, weapo... (Mar '06) Mar '15 Hay Farmer 31
News Officer Who Arrested John Michael Montgomery Is... (Feb '07) Dec '14 Brad Paidsley 4
News Songwriter-turned-robber faces the music - and ... (May '06) Dec '13 dcb 15
News Rowdy Ridge Music Fest coming up in Sturgis (Aug '13) Aug '13 kevin 3
News Chuck Stinnett: Morganfield Chamber contemplati... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Azzhat 1
News Eddie Montgomery's Steakhouse in Harrodsburg cl... (May '13) May '13 wondering 134
News Whiskey Dicks to host country star John Michael... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Lucy Burn 2
More from around the web