McCain: U.S. Response in Syria Falls Short

Sen. John McCain testifies during a hearing before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee July 12, 2012. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Super Akilli

Antalya, Turkey

#1 Jul 22, 2012
There must be some authority in the world to judge this Satanist Macbastard and let him sit on a pole!

Since: Jul 08

Houston, TX

#2 Jul 22, 2012
If I were McCain, I wouldn't be saying the words "chemical weapons". Remember Iraq....

IMHO, we've got no business interfering in yet another middle eastern problem. Let them all sort themselves out.

If the US had a similar situation, how many countries do you think would come to our aid?
Syrian

San Diego, CA

#3 Jul 22, 2012
Selfsame wrote:
If I were McCain, I wouldn't be saying the words "chemical weapons". Remember Iraq....
IMHO, we've got no business interfering in yet another middle eastern problem. Let them all sort themselves out.
If the US had a similar situation, how many countries do you think would come to our aid?
America's "response" to McCain should be to put that moron into a mental institution!!
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#4 Jul 22, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> America's "response" to McCain should be to put that moron into a mental institution!!
I don't think there is a mental institution that would take the moron,better put the mad Bastard in a wild life park.

Since: Jul 08

Fred, TX

#5 Jul 22, 2012
Nah; waste of time. The ol' guy no longer has much stroke in Washington.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#6 Jul 22, 2012
Mccain is a terrorist terrorist supporter and war monger and should be treated as such.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Jul 23, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
Mccain is a terrorist terrorist supporter and war monger and should be treated as such.
There's several Filthy Liars as usual from Hamas's Anal PIGS PENs and MUD hole's of HamasArat Terrorist war mongers, who are supporters of the Mass-Murderers of over 3 thousand innocent Israelis?? Why it's brainwashed Jew hating lil' childish 3 year old Unreality retard and lap dog Syrian assasasswiper with their HamasaRAT GREEN AND WHITE ARMY ARM BANDS on their Milking Arms as she and her Trick daughter sing the Hamas Anthem while milking Hamas Terrorists before they go into battle! This should be a forum on Nazi Hitler's rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of the ignorant Muzzie Brotherhood. One would think we went back over 65 years to hear the same Jewish and Anti-Semite hate all over again!! The little Nazi Hitler wanna-be's like these scumbags lil' childish 3 year old Unreality retard and lap dog Syrian assasasswiper reliving the Nazi past! I bet the little scumbag have little Hitler moustaches and wear swastikas 24/7!!!! These clowns are BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX. You'd think we were reliving the NAZI PAST!
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. Thatís right: Iím talking about ďAnti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If youíve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
Thatís because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Jul 23, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think there is a mental institution that would take the moron,better put the mad Bastard in a wild life park.
Most brainwashed uneducated clowns have the right to be stupid!! You and your lap dogs Syrian Assad Asswiper and Unreality nutjob abuse the privilege!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Jul 23, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> America's "response" to McCain should be to put that moron into a mental institution!!
LIAR! Who's the psycho??? Just out today! I THOUGHT YOU SAID AL-QAUDA WAS THE THREAT YOU FILTHY DISGUSTING LYING SCUMBAG!! The Syrian regime threatened Monday to use its chemical and biological weapons in case of a foreign attack, in its first ever acknowledgement that it possesses weapons of mass destruction.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Jihad Makdissi vowed, however, that Damascus would not use its unconventional arms against its own citizens. The announcement comes as Syria faces international isolation, a tenacious rebellion that has left at least 19,000 people dead!!

YOU DON'T READ MUCH DO YOU DISGUSTING PAID ASSAD SOCK PUPPET CLOWN? TIME TO PACK YOUR JUNK AND HEAD BACK TO SYRIA AND FACE YOUR HANGING! I'LL BE THE ONE PASSING OUT FREE PIZZA AND BEER!! As Syrian forces retaliate against rebels in Damascus a day after a deadly bombing attack that killed three regime leaders, reports Thursday as Assad has fled to the coastal city of Latakia.
Assad, who was noticeably absent after Wednesday's bombing, is directing the government response to his top lieutenants' deaths from the Mediterranean sea resort, Reuters reports , citing opposition sources and a Western diplomat.
"Our information is that he is at his palace in Latakia and that he may have been there for days," a senior opposition figure told Reuters.
The whereabouts of his wife and their three young children were not known.

McCain, THE WEST, JEWS, ZIONISTS, THE U.N., THE ARAB LEAGUE have not done a flippin' thing except to condemn your sick, demented, warmongering mental case Assad and you his Paid Sock Puppet!! Stop the filthy lying!! get your rear end back to Syria and stop hiding out in the west as in Los Angeles!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Jul 23, 2012
Selfsame wrote:
If I were McCain, I wouldn't be saying the words "chemical weapons". Remember Iraq....
IMHO, we've got no business interfering in yet another middle eastern problem. Let them all sort themselves out.
If the US had a similar situation, how many countries do you think would come to our aid?
Stop the ignorant nonsense!! Iraq's Saddam Hussein created a far greater humanitarian nightmare than Libya. "The Butcher of Baghdad" slaughtered, at minimum, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis -- far more people than were killed in Bosnia and Kosovo, where President Clinton ordered military force for humanitarian reasons. Yet, when weapons hunters found no stockpiles of WMD in Iraq, the dwindling number of pro-war Democrats turned against the war never mind the sickening sight of thousands of Iraqis found in shallow graves.
That Saddam possessed stockpiles of WMD, having used chemical weapons on the Iranians and his own people, was not in dispute. All 16 U.S. intelligences agencies thought so "with the highest probability." France, the United Kingdom, Russia, Egypt, Jordan, China, Israel and even Saddam's own generals assumed Iraq possessed WMD. Even U.N. weapons inspector and Iraq War critic Hans Blix thought Saddam likely possessed these weapons. As Blix admitted at a 2004 University of Berkeley forum:' I'm not here to have gut feelings. But yes, in December 2002 (three months before the invasion) I thought Saddam had weapons of mass destruction." The non-unilateralist Nobel Peace Prize laureate Obama, unlike Bush, sought no congressional war resolution. Obama, therefore, ordered military action against Libya "unilaterally" -- without the congressional approval that he once argued the Constitution demanded.

As Obama further explained in his December 2007 statement, "In instances of self-defense, the President would be within his constitutional authority to act before advising Congress or seeking its consent." So a president, according to Obama, does not need congressional authority -- provided the action involves "self-defense" or "stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation."

What is the "actual or imminent threat" to America posed by Libya?
Ritter served from 1991 to 1998 as a United Nations weapons inspector in Iraq in the United Nations Special Commission (UNSCOM), which was charged with finding and destroying all weapons of mass destruction and WMD-related manufacturing capabilities in Iraq. He was chief inspector in fourteen of the more than thirty inspection missions in which he participated.

In January 1998, his inspection team in Iraq was blocked from some weapons sites by Iraqi officials stating that information obtained from these sites would be used for future planning of attacks. UN Inspectors were ordered out of Iraq by the United States Government, shortly before Operation Desert Fox attacks began in December 1998, using information which had been gathered for the purpose of disarmament to identify targets which would reduce Iraq's ability to wage both conventional and possibly unconventional warfare. UN Weapons Inspectors were thereafter denied access to Iraq. He spoke on the Public Broadcasting Service show. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Ritter
Syrian

San Diego, CA

#11 Jul 24, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
Mccain is a terrorist terrorist supporter and war monger and should be treated as such.
McCain is a senile old fool who is being paid off by zionist azzzwipes!!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Jul 24, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> McCain is a senile old fool who is being paid off by zionist azzzwipes!!!
SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP YOU SHUT THAT LYING GUM FLAPPIN' PIE HOLE OF YOURS!! Stop talking Trash HamasARAT!! look it up in the Dictionary!! ONE OF THESE DAYS, YOU are GOING TO HAVE A FLIPPIN' HEART ATTACK (AND IT COULD NOT BE TOO SOON) and for what?? THE DISGUSTING FILTHY HATE YOU HAVE BUILT UP IN THAT LITTLE PEA BRAIN YOU CLOWNS HAVE FOR JEWS, ISRAEL AND AMERICA (THE PLACE YOU LIVE AND LOVE TO BASH)! You are ALL flaming brainwashed nutjobs and need mental help in the worst way! Seek mental help ASAP! Most FILTHY brainwashed uneducated LYING SCUMBAGS have the right to be stupid!! You and your lap dog COVINGTON UNREALITY NUTJOB abuse the privilege!!

Since: Jul 08

Alvin, TX

#13 Jul 24, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Stop the ignorant nonsense!! Iraq's Saddam Hussein created a far greater humanitarian nightmare than Libya. "The Butcher of Baghdad" slaughtered, at minimum, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis -- far more people than were killed in Bosnia and Kosovo, where President Clinton ordered military force for humanitarian reasons. Yet, when weapons hunters found no stockpiles of WMD in Iraq, the dwindling number of pro-war Democrats turned against the war never mind the sickening sight of thousands of Iraqis found in shallow graves.
That Saddam possessed stockpiles of WMD, having used chemical weapons on the Iranians and his own people, was not in dispute. All 16 U.S. intelligences agencies thought so "with the highest probability." France, the United Kingdom, Russia, Egypt, Jordan, China, Israel and even Saddam's own generals assumed Iraq possessed WMD. Even U.N. weapons inspector and Iraq War critic Hans Blix thought Saddam likely possessed these weapons. As Blix admitted at a 2004 University of Berkeley forum:' I'm not here to have gut feelings. But yes, in December 2002 (three months before the invasion) I thought Saddam had weapons of mass destruction." The non-unilateralist Nobel Peace Prize laureate Obama, unlike Bush, sought no congressional war resolution. Obama, therefore, ordered military action against Libya "unilaterally" -- without the congressional approval that he once argued the Constitution demanded.
As Obama further explained in his December 2007 statement, "In instances of self-defense, the President would be within his constitutional authority to act before advising Congress or seeking its consent." So a president, according to Obama, does not need congressional authority -- provided the action involves "self-defense" or "stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation."
What is the "actual or imminent threat" to America posed by Libya?
Ritter served from 1991 to 1998 as a United Nations weapons inspector in Iraq in the United Nations Special Commission (UNSCOM), which was charged with finding and destroying all weapons of mass destruction and WMD-related manufacturing capabilities in Iraq. He was chief inspector in fourteen of the more than thirty inspection missions in which he participated.
In January 1998, his inspection team in Iraq was blocked from some weapons sites by Iraqi officials stating that information obtained from these sites would be used for future planning of attacks. UN Inspectors were ordered out of Iraq by the United States Government, shortly before Operation Desert Fox attacks began in December 1998, using information which had been gathered for the purpose of disarmament to identify targets which would reduce Iraq's ability to wage both conventional and possibly unconventional warfare. UN Weapons Inspectors were thereafter denied access to Iraq. He spoke on the Public Broadcasting Service show. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Ritter
Dude, get back on your meds! LOL!
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#14 Jul 24, 2012
Super Akilli wrote:
There must be some authority in the world to judge this Satanist Macbastard and let him sit on a pole!
Yes the authority of the 7.62.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Jul 24, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the authority of the 7.62.
If you're not a clomplete nutjob, how come all I see next to your name is a peanut, an X, a dead light bulb, a little flame? why is that?
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Jul 24, 2012
Selfsame wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, get back on your meds! LOL!
Stop talking to yourself Brainwashed Basket case!! Proof that you are a nutjob!! The nurses at the Louisiana Institute of the Criminally Insane (LICI) have been looking for you and LAP DOGGIE Crumwell all day for you two retards to report for your HOURLY meds and you two clowns still have not reported in. Stop clowning around on the public computer at that institution and report to them ASAP!! Give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Jul 24, 2012
Selfsame wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, get back on your meds! LOL!
Prove I'm wrong! Then you can say something! Stop the ignorant nonsense!! Iraq's Saddam Hussein created a far greater humanitarian nightmare than Libya. "The Butcher of Baghdad" slaughtered, at minimum, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis -- far more people than were killed in Bosnia and Kosovo, where President Clinton ordered military force for humanitarian reasons. Yet, when weapons hunters found no stockpiles of WMD in Iraq, the dwindling number of pro-war Democrats turned against the war never mind the sickening sight of thousands of Iraqis found in shallow graves.
That Saddam possessed stockpiles of WMD, having used chemical weapons on the Iranians and his own people, was not in dispute. All 16 U.S. intelligences agencies thought so "with the highest probability." France, the United Kingdom, Russia, Egypt, Jordan, China, Israel and even Saddam's own generals assumed Iraq possessed WMD. Even U.N. weapons inspector and Iraq War critic Hans Blix thought Saddam likely possessed these weapons. As Blix admitted at a 2004 University of Berkeley forum:' I'm not here to have gut feelings. But yes, in December 2002 (three months before the invasion) I thought Saddam had weapons of mass destruction." The non-unilateralist Nobel Peace Prize laureate Obama, unlike Bush, sought no congressional war resolution. Obama, therefore, ordered military action against Libya "unilaterally" -- without the congressional approval that he once argued the Constitution demanded.

As Obama further explained in his December 2007 statement, "In instances of self-defense, the President would be within his constitutional authority to act before advising Congress or seeking its consent." So a president, according to Obama, does not need congressional authority -- provided the action involves "self-defense" or "stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation."

What is the "actual or imminent threat" to America posed by Libya?
Ritter served from 1991 to 1998 as a United Nations weapons inspector in Iraq in the United Nations Special Commission (UNSCOM), which was charged with finding and destroying all weapons of mass destruction and WMD-related manufacturing capabilities in Iraq. He was chief inspector in fourteen of the more than thirty inspection missions in which he participated.

In January 1998, his inspection team in Iraq was blocked from some weapons sites by Iraqi officials stating that information obtained from these sites would be used for future planning of attacks. UN Inspectors were ordered out of Iraq by the United States Government, shortly before Operation Desert Fox attacks began in December 1998, using information which had been gathered for the purpose of disarmament to identify targets which would reduce Iraq's ability to wage both conventional and possibly unconventional warfare. UN Weapons Inspectors were thereafter denied access to Iraq. He spoke on the Public Broadcasting Service show. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Ritter
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Jul 24, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the authority of the 7.62.
If you're not a complete nutjob, how come all I see next to your name is a peanut, an X, a dead light bulb, a little flame? why is that?
Syrian

San Diego, CA

#19 Jul 24, 2012
McCain is a psycho case, definitely on the zionist payroll!!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Jul 24, 2012
Syrian wrote:
McCain is a psycho case, definitely on the zionist payroll!!!
This ought to be a clue you brainwashed uneducated low IQ scumbag! When you look at you silly name you will see peanut, a big Red X, a big Red Flame, a Burnt out Light Bulb, Big Yellow Lemon and or a big Fat Zero with a line though it then you will know what the educated think of you filthy ignorant nonsense! You'll also see those symbols on almost every imbecilic post you submit! Now, that ought to tell you something clown!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min positronium 1,190,539
Trump: Hillary, McCain were 'birthers' 12 hr Caesar 2
Giuliania s false claims about Obamaa s speeches Feb 26 Fox_Y_Fiends 65
What if Illegal Aliens were all White People? Feb 26 ILLEGAL A-HOLE 41
Push for early action on sovereignty bill - Edi... (Dec '08) Feb 17 Whiteman 913
House, Senate GOP spar over DHS funding Feb 16 FYI 5
Most central Pa. lawmakers backing McCain (Mar '08) Feb 14 it takes a pillage 2
More from around the web