'Legend' sets box office record for D...

'Legend' sets box office record for December opening

There are 1 comment on the Daily Breeze story from Nov 27, 2012, titled 'Legend' sets box office record for December opening. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice told lawmakers Tuesday that her initial explanation of the deadly Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

regdem

Norwood, NC

#1 Nov 28, 2012
I thought it was like Kenya! The Dem's should get their heads out in the sunshine!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,660,362
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep (May '16) Dec 15 TmClm 382
News Palin's record defies both left's, right's images (Sep '08) Dec 12 Palmermomma 35
News Palin: Democrats spreading misinformation and lies (Sep '08) Dec 12 Palmermomma 11
News Levi Johnston to join Palin family at Republica... (Sep '08) Dec 12 Palmermomma 6
News Fox's Gretchen Carlson said "connotation" of Ob... (Mar '08) Nov '17 Geriatric pride 3
News Gray Matters: Be healthy, avoid geezer jokes (Feb '09) Nov '17 Geezer disease 101
More from around the web