Three Important Things to Prep for Before a Presidential Debate

Full story: ABC News

A former adviser to President George W. Bush and John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign says the campaigns and their candidates will focus on three things heading into tonight's debate: substance, strategy and style.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2012

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Sarah Palin was right to praise Mitt Romney on his great success tonight. Go Romney Go!!! America loves you!!! The American people fell in love tonight with Mitt Romney who looked presidential and much more convincing than Obama who tried to sell his lies about Romney time and again but failed. Thanks the Lord for the great patriotic American leader and talented brilliant businessman Mitt Romney who was able to cut down the lies of Obama about 'supposedly' Romney 'hurting' the Middle Class with extra taxes and hurting our seniorís Medicare when the truth is that Obama was cutting 716 billion dollars from the seniors Medicare. Obama claimed that Romney will raise taxes on the Middle Class by $6000 and take out the pre-condition in medical insurance which was wrong and was used by the Obama's ruled liberal media of ABC, NBC AP, and the NY Times to attack Romney 24 hours a day with distortions, twisting of the truth aiming at scaring the elderly seniors of Ohio, Florida. Romney is the hope of 24 million Americans with no job and also the hope of our young American generation that cannot find job after his college studies while being in deep debt for the expensive education that they cannot pay back. May the Lord help Romney become the new American president and save America from self destruction by the incompetent Obama.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

One of the things Obama should have prepped for... is not lying about his student aid program and the delusion it has greatly benefited anyone other than the freeloaders scamming yet another government handout and having their loans forgiven, adding to the national debt. Regretfully, I have a sister who just finished scamming 20 Thousand Dollars from that program by knowing she could get two loans, use them to buy a huge flat screen TV, a new computer system and a bunch of other stuff, then stop school because of a medical condition she was fully aware of before starting the scam and using doctor's notes later about her medical condition to get the loans forgiven. She knew damn well from the very start she had no intention of completing any educational process, almost all of it online. There are many thousands of unqualified "students" being paid to live, buy drugs and collect food stamps, then become unproductive members of society and continue a different form of dependency on your and my money. Not all of them are willing to play with their health to stay on the government dole like my sister, but the scams are legion. Obama considers them only bought votes.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

If I was Obama I would be updating my résumé by now. Obama, dude, you got the f----- KO tonight! Your true incompetence was on full display tonight
3OHA

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Romney addresses the education of a nation to its roots. The real hope and change will come from people returning to honesty in their behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min leosnana 1,099,377
John McCain supports lifting arms ban on Vietnam Aug 21 concern 84
Sarah Palin lashes out at news media (Jan '09) Aug 20 swedenforever 13
Graham praises Obama administration; trip to Eg... (Aug '13) Aug 19 swedenforever 10
Why arming Ukraine is a bad idea Aug 14 tm clms 121
McCain calls ouster of Egyptian president a 'coup' (Aug '13) Aug 14 Egypt121 48
5Republicans' increasing reliance on white vote... Aug 4 Don Draper 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

John McCain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••