GOP senator says Hagel 'seems clueles...

GOP senator says Hagel 'seems clueless' on Iran

There are 28 comments on the Fox News story from Feb 5, 2013, titled GOP senator says Hagel 'seems clueless' on Iran. In it, Fox News reports that:

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham said Tuesday Chuck Hagel "seems clueless" on U.S. policy toward Iran and he urged the Obama administration to reconsider its defense secretary nominee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Little Lindsey (R-Girlyname) is clueless about most things, especially foreign policy and the Middle East. His one talent is in kneeling before Israel and licking its boots. If you're not anti-everything-Israel-dislike s, you're an anti-Semite and a danger to America, in the eyes of a Zionist tool like Lindsey.

He's un-American. He makes Hagel look highly qualified by comparison.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Even the Dems said Hagel could not get it right. It was like he was lost and unaware of where he was.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#3 Feb 5, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
Even the Dems said Hagel could not get it right. It was like he was lost and unaware of where he was.
We had EIGHT YEARS of that under Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld, where were your complaints then, daddy-o??

LOL

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#4 Feb 5, 2013
It is a new Middle East with Morsi-Ahmadinajad ┬ľObama new leadership. The Egyptian Mozlem brotherhood together with the Hamas terrorists of Gaza found new meaning for the Mozlem Brother Caliphate agenda while the Salafists and other Egyptians may not like the Iranian regime. Nevertheless, The Iranian regime is heading for the nukes within few months and the Egyptian Mozlem brother dictator wants the benefit of being partner of the Iranian regime and getting nukes from Ahmadinajad that could help Hamas war against Israel. The fact that Obama rushed to send 200 F-16 superior aircrafts and 200 tanks to the new coalition of Morsi-Ahmadinajad and Hamas terrorists with the blessing of Mozlem Brother scholar Obama and Biden while the pro-Iranian Chuck Hagel will be nominated to become the defense Secretary will smooth the entrance of the new Mozlem brother Middle East while Biden eager to talk to the Iranian regime about the nukes. Israel will stand alone against the new coalition of Egypt-Iran-Hamas-al Qaida that aims to convert it to new Mozlem Brother regime with its center in Jerusalem.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Jeff Brightone wrote:
It is a new Middle East with Morsi-Ahmadinajad ┬ľObama new leadership. The Egyptian Mozlem brotherhood together with the Hamas terrorists of Gaza found new meaning for the Mozlem Brother Caliphate agenda while the Salafists and other Egyptians may not like the Iranian regime. Nevertheless, The Iranian regime is heading for the nukes within few months and the Egyptian Mozlem brother dictator wants the benefit of being partner of the Iranian regime and getting nukes from Ahmadinajad that could help Hamas war against Israel. The fact that Obama rushed to send 200 F-16 superior aircrafts and 200 tanks to the new coalition of Morsi-Ahmadinajad and Hamas terrorists with the blessing of Mozlem Brother scholar Obama and Biden while the pro-Iranian Chuck Hagel will be nominated to become the defense Secretary will smooth the entrance of the new Mozlem brother Middle East while Biden eager to talk to the Iranian regime about the nukes. Israel will stand alone against the new coalition of Egypt-Iran-Hamas-al Qaida that aims to convert it to new Mozlem Brother regime with its center in Jerusalem.
I see the Mossad are ramping up operations with the Brightone 2000 propaganda program, known on Topix as "Jeffy." He's spewing out those Zionist talking-points right on cue. One minor problem, it's having trouble defining and maintaining its conspiratorial "coalitions," will have to work on that....:)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Feb 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Little Lindsey (R-Girlyname) is clueless about most things, especially foreign policy and the Middle East. His one talent is in kneeling before Israel and licking its boots. If you're not anti-everything-Israel-dislike s, you're an anti-Semite and a danger to America, in the eyes of a Zionist tool like Lindsey.
He's un-American. He makes Hagel look highly qualified by comparison.
Hagel is nothing more than an Obama sycophant who will do exactly what Secretary of Defense Obama tells him.

Hagel with be thrown under the proverbial bus as soon as one of Secretary of Defense Obama's foolish ideas backfires.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Little Lindsey (R-Girlyname) is clueless
Not as clueless and immature as you are about names.

"Lindsay" is the spelling for females, "Lindsey" for boys.
just wondering

Toronto, Canada

#8 Feb 5, 2013

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#9 Feb 6, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Hagel is nothing more than an Obama sycophant who will do exactly what Secretary of Defense Obama tells him.
Hagel with be thrown under the proverbial bus as soon as one of Secretary of Defense Obama's foolish ideas backfires.
Wow, appointing a Sec'y of Defense who follows your administration's policies, that almost NEVER happens!

LOL

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#10 Feb 6, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as clueless and immature as you are about names.
"Lindsay" is the spelling for females, "Lindsey" for boys.
Just playing off of the widely-held belief that he's a closeted homosexual, that's all. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

;)

Location hidden

#11 Feb 6, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, appointing a Sec'y of Defense who follows your administration's policies, that almost NEVER happens!
LOL
Who said it almost never happens?

Hagel is a drooling nitwit - just another puppet in this leftist, puppet regime. An embarrassment to this country.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#12 Feb 6, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said it almost never happens?
Hagel is a drooling nitwit - just another puppet in this leftist, puppet regime. An embarrassment to this country.
LOL...moron. The sarcasm went right over your pointy head, didn't it?

Hagel's a moderately conservative Republican. You don't know your a--hole from your elbow. You're an embarrassment to Topix. Get bent.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Feb 6, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Just playing off of the widely-held belief that he's a closeted homosexual, that's all. Not that there's anything wrong with that!
;)
The hypocritical Professor Fartsack is showing his homophobia. You are as disgusting of a leftist turd as there is on topix. How utterly worthless.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#14 Feb 6, 2013
the rectum of us wrote:
<quoted text>
The people here who read my posts know I'm a completely hypocritical poster, Professor. That's why they all call me Fartsack. A right-winger on Topix is ALWAYS showing his homophobia, and I'm no exception. You know I'm as disgusting a stalking, trolling turd as there is on topix. How utterly worthless my life is!
Worthless indeed.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Oh, and as to Lindsay Graham? Questions about his sexual orientation are a popular topic of conversation, apparently:

http://www.google.com/search...

I couldn't care less, but IF he's gay, he's an outrageous hypocrite given his anti-gay votes. I stress, "if."
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#16 Feb 6, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Oh, and as to Lindsay Graham? Questions about his sexual orientation are a popular topic of conversation, apparently:
http://www.google.com/search...
I couldn't care less, but IF he's gay, he's an outrageous hypocrite given his anti-gay votes. I stress, "if."
He can come out when Obama does - check low down club Chicago

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#17 Feb 6, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
He can come out when Obama does - check low down club Chicago
These are rational speculations, not low-life rightie smears. Learn the difference.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#18 Feb 6, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
These are rational speculations, not low-life rightie smears. Learn the difference.
You got your information the same place I did - right off the internet. Its OK for your low-life rightie smears but not OK for low-life leftie smears. DOUBLE STANDARDS

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#19 Feb 7, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You got your information the same place I did - right off the internet. Its OK for your low-life rightie smears but not OK for low-life leftie smears. DOUBLE STANDARDS
It's YOU who have the double standards, old boy. Of course to you and yours, ANY attack on Obama is automatically true, it's part of your Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Offer one shred of real proof that he's gay, or STFU.
The Real Professor

Middletown, CT

#20 Feb 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
It's YOU who have the double standards, old boy. Of course to you and yours, ANY attack on Obama is automatically true, it's part of your Obama Derangement Syndrome.
Offer one shred of real proof that he's gay, or STFU.
Do us all a favor and expire, you lying, bigoted, immature hypocrite. The world will be a better place when you're gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min ROY 1,396,219
News The Republican Party is dead 31 min WasteWater 1,810
News McCain: US must be friendly with Egypt amid cha... (Feb '12) 4 hr Neville Thompson 3
News Five things Trump must do to win the election :0 Jun 26 Lawrence Wolf 8
News Dump Trump movement preparing fight at GOP conv... Jun 23 Responsibility 2
News Mellencamp to Walker: You're using a union supp... (Apr '14) Jun 23 Pontius Pilate 7
News Disdain for Trump and Clinton is so strong, eve... Jun 20 Hostis Publicus 8
More from around the web