McCain visits Syrian refugee camp in ...

McCain visits Syrian refugee camp in Jordan

There are 1 comment on the The Hill story from Jan 19, 2013, titled McCain visits Syrian refugee camp in Jordan. In it, The Hill reports that:

Sen. John McCain tweeted on Saturday that he visited with Syrian refugees at the Zaatari refugee camp in Jordan and said "the world is failing the people of Syria." Attached to the tweet is photo of McCain at what appears to be the refugee camp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

Grand Mufti

York, UK

#1 Jan 19, 2013
As if the Syrian people do not have enough misery and trouble to deal with, they now have this tweeting fool McCain screwing up their lives.

If McCain really wants to help the Syrian people out he needs to do just 2 things:

1. Stop funding the terrorist Syrian rebels.

2. Instead of treating the symptoms of terrorism, go directly to the cause - which basically means blowing Saudi Arabia and other selected Gulf states off the face of the earth,

Yes, I know, number 2 is rather extreme. But the truth is that Saudi and allies fund al Qaeda and other terrorist groups from China to Chechnya. Terrorism will never end until the Saudis and their Wahabi and Salafi allies are finally put I'm their place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Grey Ghost 1,263,857
News Can Donald Trump Succeed in Nevada? Jul 28 wild child 1
News Inside Jon Stewart's Secret Visits With Preside... Jul 28 orchestratedagenda 1
News Marcus: Trump's supporters are younger, poorer ... Jul 25 Responsibility 4
News Des Moines Register Editorial: Trump Should End... Jul 23 see the light 39
News Controversy Will Only Make Trump Stronger Jul 22 OccupyThis 39
News Rick Perry: Donald Trump's campaign 'a barking ... Jul 22 whenagendapeoplea... 1
More from around the web