Obama Ads Portray Romney as Tax Evader

Obama Ads Portray Romney as Tax Evader

There are 473 comments on the ABC News story from Jul 17, 2012, titled Obama Ads Portray Romney as Tax Evader. In it, ABC News reports that:

The Obama campaign and Democrats are continuing an effort to smear Mitt Romney's credibility with two new ads that suggest the presumptive GOP nominee has used "every trick in the book" to avoid paying U.S. taxes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#203 Jul 23, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you make it one????
WANT TO EXPLAIN THIS GARBAGE THEN???

Black Rhino wrote:

<quoted text>How do you know Obama is gay? Do you belong to some kind of gay watch group? Do you have gaydar? Because you don't have any real proof, so how are your gay detecting methods applied
HTS

Englewood, CO

#204 Jul 23, 2012
Frank, I've read your stale class warfare left wing BS before, and it's not amusing. I hate to be the one to break this to you... but NO ONE is taking anything you say seriously.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#205 Jul 23, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you make it one????
<quoted text>How do you know Obama is gay? Do you belong to some kind of gay watch group? Do you have gaydar? Because you don't have any real proof, so how are your gay detecting methods applied?

DO YOU WONDER WHY I ASKED NOW? IM SURE THERE ARE GAY
FORUMS YOU CAN USE ON TOPIX????
frank

Oakland, CA

#206 Jul 23, 2012
HTS wrote:
Frank, I've read your stale class warfare left wing BS before, and it's not amusing. I hate to be the one to break this to you... but NO ONE is taking anything you say seriously.
Relax buddy, there is hope for you modern medicine is getting closer to reversing lobotomies cheer up :-)
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#207 Jul 23, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
WANT TO EXPLAIN THIS GARBAGE THEN???
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know Obama is gay? Do you belong to some kind of gay watch group? Do you have gaydar? Because you don't have any real proof, so how are your gay detecting methods applied
way off topic..

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#208 Jul 23, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>WANT TO EXPLAIN THIS GARBAGE THEN???

Black Rhino wrote:

<quoted text>How do you know Obama is gay? Do you belong to some kind of gay watch group? Do you have gaydar? Because you don't have any real proof, so how are your gay detecting methods applied
Maybe you should brush up on your reading comprehension.

Try watching Sesame Street.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#209 Jul 23, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>How do you know Obama is gay? Do you belong to some kind of gay watch group? Do you have gaydar? Because you don't have any real proof, so how are your gay detecting methods applied?

DO YOU WONDER WHY I ASKED NOW? IM SURE THERE ARE GAY
FORUMS YOU CAN USE ON TOPIX????
Oh I see...You are calling me gay...

Yeah, ok. This discussion is for adults. The retarded skaters thread is one page over.

Thanks for playing.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#210 Jul 23, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should brush up on your reading comprehension.
Try watching Sesame Street.
YOU MENTION GAY 4 X AND I HAVE TO NOT KNOW WHAT
THE SUBJECT,AND YOUR INTEREST IS??? LMFAO..SCUM
BAG..

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#211 Jul 23, 2012
Osama Bin Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, my friend. When you are forced to join the Mormon Church (America's Religion!) you will be a God too.
God: helping me FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!
The more I learn about Bishop Romney's beliefs the more they sound like Scientology.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#213 Jul 23, 2012
Id really like to see Mitt Romney say that he will release his tax documents when Obama releases his college records.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Since: Feb 12

To The Top!

#216 Jul 24, 2012
frank wrote:
Romney offers himself as a special gift to the Nation so don be an ingrate and vote for him, make sure you have the proper ID he wants to see you papers first. No chicken in every pot and two cars in every driveway, oh no. Romney can do better an offshore account for every citizen and an elevator for every garage!
You are so right my friend. Off-shore accounts for everyone so no one has to pay taxes!!!! After all, we all know that these crumbling roads here in America, this great military, these failing schools, dams, police and fire protection are a gift from THE MORMON GOD!!!

Off-shore accounts: helping me FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#217 Jul 24, 2012
Obama is scum. Politics is by nature a nasty business so it was only natural this piece of filth would gravitate to tha career choice.

REAL leaders do not have to convince people they are worth following.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Since: Feb 12

To The Top!

#218 Jul 24, 2012
okimar wrote:
Obama is scum. Politics is by nature a nasty business so it was only natural this piece of filth would gravitate to tha career choice.
REAL leaders do not have to convince people they are worth following.
Absolutely, my friend.

That's why you don't see good upstanding pseudo-Christians like me in politics.

:/

Not being a politician: helping me FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#219 Jul 24, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>YOU MENTION GAY 4 X AND I HAVE TO NOT KNOW WHAT
THE SUBJECT,AND YOUR INTEREST IS??? LMFAO..SCUM
BAG..
Wow.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#222 Jul 24, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
Id really like to see Mitt Romney say that he will release his tax documents when Obama releases his college records.
I would really like to see Bishoprick Romney, pathological liar, say that he will release all of his tax returns for the last 12 years just as his father did.

This is Bishoprick Romney's ONLY unwavering stances: I will not release my tax returns because you people are unworthy of seeing my tax returns AND of entering the Lord's House with me!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#223 Jul 24, 2012
okimar wrote:
Obama is scum. Politics is by nature a nasty business so it was only natural this piece of filth would gravitate to tha career choice.
REAL leaders do not have to convince people they are worth following.
Bishoprick Romney is a pathological liar and possible felon.

REAL leaders do not run and hide from their tax returns, their Bain years, their pro-choice, pro-gun control, pro-planned parenthood years just to run with the GOPOX.

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#224 Jul 24, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
I would really like to see Bishoprick Romney, pathological liar, say that he will release all of his tax returns for the last 12 years just as his father did.
This is Bishoprick Romney's ONLY unwavering stances: I will not release my tax returns because you people are unworthy of seeing my tax returns AND of entering the Lord's House with me!
I'd really like to see Hussien Obama's college transcripts. His graduate thesis. His health records. An explaination of his Massachussettes SSN......

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#225 Jul 24, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I'd really like to see Hussien Obama's college transcripts. His graduate thesis. His health records. An explaination of his Massachussettes SSN......
I'd like to see these from Mormon Messiah Bishoprick Romney pathological liar and possible felon:

- tax returns since February 1999 when he claims he ended all involvement in Bain

- itemized receipts from the dressage horse he claimed $77,000 in tax deductions. Why are the American people paying for the pets of the uber rich?

- paperwork showing how he got $100MILLION in a personal IRA

- paperwork showing his overseas tax dodges in the Caymans, the Bahamas, Switzerland, Asia, South America, etc.

- health records for Ann Marie Antoinette Romney who dines out on her MS but looks remarkably healthy

- minutes of meetings at Bain where they discussed outsourcing, offshoring and investing in abortion profiteering
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#227 Jul 25, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see these from Mormon Messiah Bishoprick Romney pathological liar and possible felon:
- tax returns since February 1999 when he claims he ended all involvement in Bain
- itemized receipts from the dressage horse he claimed $77,000 in tax deductions. Why are the American people paying for the pets of the uber rich?
- paperwork showing how he got $100MILLION in a personal IRA
- paperwork showing his overseas tax dodges in the Caymans, the Bahamas, Switzerland, Asia, South America, etc.
- health records for Ann Marie Antoinette Romney who dines out on her MS but looks remarkably healthy
- minutes of meetings at Bain where they discussed outsourcing, offshoring and investing in abortion profiteering
Are you a complete idiot? Never mind it's painfully obvious that you are. Do you know ANYTHING about MS or how it works? It's obvious you don't so just STFU about the subject all together before you make yourself look even dumber than you already do. Geesh it is amazing how people as clueless and ignorant as yourself even get dressed on your own....and that's merely speculation on my part that you even dress yourself, it's doubtful at best that you actually do.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Since: Feb 12

To The Top!

#228 Jul 25, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a complete idiot? Never mind it's painfully obvious that you are. Do you know ANYTHING about MS or how it works? It's obvious you don't so just STFU about the subject all together before you make yourself look even dumber than you already do. Geesh it is amazing how people as clueless and ignorant as yourself even get dressed on your own....and that's merely speculation on my part that you even dress yourself, it's doubtful at best that you actually do.
My remarkably healthy wife's MS: helping me FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!

By the way, as a citizen of Massachusetts, she gets free health care--which I signed into law.

Down with Obamacare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min bob53h 1,563,285
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep (May '16) 1 hr Tm Cln 382
News McCain says 'I'll be back soon' as he battles b... 8 hr Red Crosse 3
News Senator John McCain Diagnosed With Brain Cancer 8 hr Ronald 6
News McCain faces his greatest battle 16 hr Julia 2
News Gray Matters: Be healthy, avoid geezer jokes (Feb '09) Wed Mail order bride 95
News Bret Stephens rudely rips a rank-and-file conse... Jul 13 Red Crosse 10
More from around the web