Obama Extends Lead With Jewish Voters

Source: Buzzfeed President Barack Obama is closing extending his lead with Jewish voters, leading among registered voters 70-25 percent according to unreleased Gallup daily tracking poll data . Full Story
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Unpleasant as they are, they do/did have a reputation of at least being smart. Another myth I guess. Appears 70% are just "usful idiots"
azwi

Paradise Valley, AZ

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Can you blame them, Romney, Ryan & McCain would start a war in the whole Mideast.
BO Empty Soup

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Sep 20, 2012
The Gallup Poll was recently blackmailed by Axelrod. A day later, Barack's poll went up. No the Jewish vote.

Truth be told, Gallup's 70% is not significantly different from the previous 68%. Truth be told, Barack's favorability among Jew Americans has dropped from 78% in 2008 down to 68%.

Pew Research: Jews Identifying Less With Democrats
http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2012/09/19/...

The Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life gave us another clue today when it released a graphic showing a marked decline in Jews identifying as Democrats over the past four years. In 2008, 72 percent of Jews identified themselves as Democrats or as leaning toward the party while only 20 percent were linked to the GOP. In 2012, those numbers have gone to 66 percent for the Democrats and 28 percent for the Republicans. If the presidential vote reflected party affiliation, that would mean the president is certain to lose significant ground from 2008, when his share of the Jewish group has been estimated to be from 74-78 percent (Democrats claimed 78 percent four years ago but now say the number was smaller)–though not as big a drop as some surveys have seemed to indicate. Nevertheless, this is important since it is likely that many voters, especially Jews who have historic ties to the party, might be willing to vote against President Obama while still calling themselves Democrats.

But no matter how you slice it, this seems to set Democrats up for their worst showing among Jews since 1988.

1 day ago

In 2004, there were Jews who quietly voted for Bush and didn't admit it until after the election. I personally talked to a bunch of people like that. My guess is that the Jewish vote for Bush was noticeably higher than polls showed. Wouldn't be surprised to see that again this year, with quiet Jewish votes for Romney.

1 day ago

Many Jews I am friends with will not vote for Romney, but will not vote for Obama either. I'm not sure a low Jewish voter turnout will sway the election. I do know lots are on the fence.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Jews are voting for the wrong guy for them. LOL

It is because Jews are so smart to why Jews support Obama over Romney!

It was also smart when Jew Ettore Ovazza bought Mussolini's Fasicst Italy to power.

It was also smart when Jew Max Warburg bought Hitler's Nazi Germany to power.
voice of peace

Israel

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
Jews are voting for the wrong guy for them. LOL
It is because Jews are so smart to why Jews support Obama over Romney!
It was also smart when Jew Ettore Ovazza bought Mussolini's Fasicst Italy to power.
It was also smart when Jew Max Warburg bought Hitler's Nazi Germany to power.

But.....way back then,it was not too smart ... that the guys at the pool table got drunk and your biological dad didn't use a rubber ...

...and excuse me for mentioning it...it wasn't too smart either, that your mom was not alert ... and today she can't tell which one of those mttthhr frccckr was the one that didn't use a rubber....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,144,049
McCain calls ouster of Egyptian president a 'coup' (Aug '13) Nov 23 Hooogle It 57
The 2014 electorate would have elected Mitt Rom... Nov 21 Le Jimbo 20
My view: Amnesty is not as simple as Republican... Nov 17 joe 30
Obama The Liberal Nov 17 Lord Grandrith 1
Why arming Ukraine is a bad idea Nov 11 Lukashenko is Dr ... 129
Palin: wrong woman, wrong message - Steinem (Sep '08) Nov 10 japortell54 24,141

John McCain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE