Sex Pistol Johnny Fixes 'Rotten' Teet...

Sex Pistol Johnny Fixes 'Rotten' Teeth - Entertainment News Sto...

There are 7 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Jun 3, 2008, titled Sex Pistol Johnny Fixes 'Rotten' Teeth - Entertainment News Sto.... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Sex Pistols frontman Johnny Rotten has gotten rid of those rotten teeth. Rotten, whose real name in John Lydon, told The Sunday Telegraph of London that he spent $22,000 to fix his teeth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

Joe Schoe

Washington, DC

#1 Jun 3, 2008
I can finally die a complete life now that i know this. I had been waiting. Im so glad this was news worthy.
DMA from Washington DC

Washington, DC

#2 Jun 3, 2008
How disgusting. Who wants to be famous for having green teeth!! Nas----------ty!
Elrod

Lexington Park, MD

#3 Jun 3, 2008
What the #@!K is newsworthy about this? The other Sex Pistols should be p$#&!ed off that he spent all the profit the band ever made on teeth.
Manassas resident

Woodbridge, VA

#4 Jun 3, 2008
Imagine how many starving children he could have fed with that $22,000 he spent on his teeth. It must be nice to smile pretty!!!
JPP

Gaithersburg, MD

#5 Jun 4, 2008
they should of been done a long time ago
Rogan

Cardiff, UK

#6 Jun 5, 2008
yeah....nice., All he's gotta sort out now is that ginger Hair!!!!...I guess time will tell!!!
Rottenne

Sunnyvale, CA

#7 Nov 28, 2009
When he gets orthodontia we can complain. I can hear him now ..."I think I can do what I want with my own body!" lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Lydon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Lydon blasts ex-bandmates (May '12) May '12 Alison 1
News Lydon refused use of Pretty Vacant (Apr '12) May '12 Tony Scrivener 3
News John Lydon - Arctic Monkeys 'Mocking Music' (Mar '10) Mar '10 The Beatles 4 LYF 3
News Britney Spears May Get New Song From Sex Pistol... (May '08) Nov '09 joywritter 27
News Sex Pistol Rotten revives Dairy Crest fortunes (Feb '09) Nov '09 Sue 2
News Sex Pistol Johnny Fixes 'Rotten' Teeth (Jun '08) Jun '08 XXX 3
News Sex Pistol to Rock Hall: 'Kiss this!' (Mar '06) Oct '06 I eat worms for b... 8
More from around the web