Movie Review: 'War' is another generic Jet Li thriller -- Orlan...

There are 5 comments on the Aug 24, 2007, Orlando Sentinel story titled Movie Review: 'War' is another generic Jet Li thriller -- Orlan.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

When the Chinese Triads finally mix it up with the Japanese Yakuza, they'll have the trash talk all worked out, thanks to War.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

matsu

Tulsa, OK

#1 Sep 3, 2007
what kind of car did Jet Li drive in the movie War?????
lightson10

Orlando, FL

#2 Sep 13, 2007
It is a Spyker C8 Spider
Decourt

Manchester, UK

#3 Oct 1, 2007
tut tut poor film. i expected more espeacially from li. it made him look like he had never been in an action film in his life

“Today is a gift..have fun!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5 May 24, 2008
Decourt wrote:
tut tut poor film. i expected more espeacially from li. it made him look like he had never been in an action film in his life
Who let you out of your cage negitive nancy! And PLEASE stop executing the english language!!! Jet was only doing what he was directed to do..so "tut tut" up your as$ mo-fo!!

What really sucks is the fact that this moron Decourt will probably never come back in here to see the pleasant message I left him or her! Tis a shame..LOL

“Today is a gift..have fun!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6 May 24, 2008
lightson10 wrote:
It is a Spyker C8 Spider
SWEET ride!!! And it suited him well.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Lone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Lone - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Hallie 1
News John Lone (Jan '10) Jul '10 urgentpiss 143
so little information (May '06) May '06 susan 1
More from around the web