The Beatles: Time to let it be?

Aug 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Independent

Today marks 50 years since Ringo Starr first performed as part of the Fab Four at the Cavern Club.

Comments
1 - 20 of 117 Comments Last updated Sep 26, 2012
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

FYI as long as The Beatles continue to be the most successful recording artists in the history of recorded music they will not be forgotten. Their music continues to cross generations & they will continue to be popular until the end of mankind.
Greg

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

When these people will stop thinking nonsense? Sophocles' plays,Shakespeare, Euclidean geometry, Beethoven's music, Maria Callas' voice, the Beatles and some other greats that I don't bother to mention because it will take much time, are an eternal, immortal thought in the mind of God. OK, I understand that newspapers need some articles to be filled up with, at least write some clever stuff.
Poppa Jivebones

Camano Island, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

As far as I'm concerned the two remaining Beatles are Letting it Be. They are both letting it be with more music and concerts. Letting it be a joy for their fans.Letting it be just what they love to do.Hell yeah just keep Letting it be. Long live Paul and Ringo Starr.
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

The beatles-the most boring group in history!
7 of 13 - the revenge

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

poopy coneheads wrote:
As far as I'm concerned the two remaining Beatles are Letting it Be. They are both letting it be with more music and concerts. Letting it be a joy for their fans.Letting it be just what they love to do.Hell yeah just keep Letting it be. Long live Paul and Ringo Starr.
but poppy conehead you are a racist and a pc slacker.
Charlie

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
The beatles-the most boring group in history!
Yerbooty the most boring Shiek freak in history. Only likes cornball music.
Charlie

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

7 of 13 - the revenge wrote:
<quoted text>but poppy conehead you are a racist and a pc slacker.
You are right I hate those annoying black troll jiveasses like yourself. You are a Pc cornholer.
chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>You are right I hate those annoying black troll jiveasses like yourself. You are a Pc cornholer.
whoa chill it with the racism, if you wanna do that go somewhere else,

“LADYVERO R.N.”

Since: Feb 09

Chihuahua, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>You are right I hate those annoying black troll jiveasses like yourself. You are a Pc cornholer.
Charlie, you can post whatever you want, this forum belongs to no one.
You have a right to reply anyway you want, GO FOR IT !!!!!!!!!
Charlie

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

LadyVero wrote:
<quoted text>Charlie, you can post whatever you want, this forum belongs to no one.
Thanks we all know how annoying 7 0f 13 is so I just blasted him. I am not prejudice only against trolls like him.Race has nothing to do with it.
chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

LadyVero wrote:
<quoted text>Charlie, you can post whatever you want, this forum belongs to no one.
maybe this site doesnt belong to anyone but racism has no place anywhere in a civilized world anyone who ingages in or approves of that kind of behavior shows how immature and ignorant they really are

“LADYVERO R.N.”

Chihuahua, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks we all know how annoying 7 0f 13 is so I just blasted him. I am not prejudice only against trolls like him.Race has nothing to do with it.
You have the right to address the troll back, they addressed you in such a manor, you have the right to reply, CHRIS doesn't own Topix.
Seems like CHRIS didn't read the comments made by silly boy, or maybe he chose to neglect them.
As I said before, reply anyone you want, anyway you want.
Those who don't like it, don't have to like it, problem solved, LOL.

“LADYVERO R.N.”

Chihuahua, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>but poppy conehead you are a racist and a pc slacker.
And you are a racist PIG, or maybe I should have said PR!CK.
Did you forget all the racist remarks you made to me, I'm proud to be Mexican, you little twerp.
Maybe CHRIS should read how you typed to me, or is there something nasty going on between you boys ?
Charlie

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

LadyVero wrote:
<quoted text>You have the right to address the troll back, they addressed you in such a manor, you have the right to reply, CHRIS doesn't own Topix.
Seems like CHRIS didn't read the comments made by silly boy, or maybe he chose to neglect them.
As I said before, reply anyone you want, anyway you want.
Those who don't like it, don't have to like it, problem solved, LOL.
Chris needs to mind his own business.He has no idea what a menace William or 7 of 13 has been to topix over the last 5 years. Chris can kiss my butt if he doesn't like it.

“LADYVERO R.N.”

Chihuahua, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>Chris needs to mind his own business.He has no idea what a menace William or 7 of 13 has been to topix over the last 5 years. Chris can kiss my butt if he doesn't like it.
Ah love it.
Made my day.
Charlie

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

LadyVero wrote:
<quoted text>And you are a racist PIG, or maybe I should have said PR!CK.
Did you forget all the racist remarks you made to me, I'm proud to be Mexican, you little twerp.
Maybe CHRIS should read how you typed to me, or is there something nasty going on between you boys ?
I think Willy and him love each other perhaps. Willy can dish it out but he can't take it. You are one fine Mexican Babe as far as I'm concerned Lady Vero.

“LADYVERO R.N.”

Chihuahua, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>I think Willy and him love each other perhaps. Willy can dish it out but he can't take it. You are one fine Mexican Babe as far as I'm concerned Lady Vero.
Thank you so much, you made my day.
You got it going on.
Charlie

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

LadyVero wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so much, you made my day.
You got it going on.
You are welcome Lady Vero this troll chasing is making me thirsty time to go to our favorite watering hole if you know what I mean.
7 of 13 - the revenge

Belmont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Lady trombone wrote:
<quoted text>And you are a racist PIG, or maybe I should have said PR!CK.
you have really lost it lady trombone, as far as i can tell the only racist and small-minded bigot here is yourself and that includes your ignorant racist friend from washington state.
Charlie

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>you have really lost it lady trombone, as far as i can tell the only racist and small-minded bigot here is yourself and that includes your ignorant racist friend from washington state.
No the racist here is you coon.Maybe you aren't even black and you just claim to be so you can stir up trouble. Just like when you claimed to be a 14 year old girl. you are one sick troll 7 0f 13 Renigged.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••