Do not beleive a word from the poster...

Do not beleive a word from the poster Jane, she is a disilusional poster

Posted in the John Lennon Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anti Jane

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 21, 2011
Jane aka Patricia from the Bronx NY , spouts off false accusations against other posters and people.

If Jane continues to do so, she can and will be prosecuted for slander
Jane

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jun 22, 2011
Yoko Ono a theif. She sat in her witches castle for 27 years laughing that she got away with fraud on the Beatle catalogue. Now Marie Antoinnette is gonna be brought to justice.
Anti Jane

Dallas, TX

#3 Jun 22, 2011
Jane wrote:
Yoko Ono a theif. She sat in her witches castle for 27 years laughing that she got away with fraud on the Beatle catalogue. Now Marie Antoinnette is gonna be brought to justice.
And you will soon be arrested for false accusations and fraud.
How long will you continue to post nonsense as you do ?
Anti Jane

Dallas, TX

#4 Jun 22, 2011
This is the truth and you know it JANE.

The lovechild was made from a woman who lived on the streets doing nasties for men, she got pregnant by a drunk off duty police officer, and to spare her daughter, Colleen Patricia aka Jane of shame, she made up a story about Lennon, now that Colleen's mother is dead, no one has told her the truth, very sad.
A Yoko Ono fan

Helena, AL

#5 Jun 22, 2011
Anti Jane, you are the only person on topix that makes sense. You are my best friend. I hate Jane with a passion. I can't stand that lying freak. You go, Anti Jane! Tell Jane just how stupid she really is!
Anti Jane

Dallas, TX

#6 Jun 22, 2011
Thank you A Yoko Ono Fan, you give her a god run for the money too.
I like what you do too, glad to work with you on defeating crazy jane.

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

#7 Jun 24, 2011
After reading all of Jane's post from Summer 2010 till now, it is very obvious she is struggling from mental illness or letting a joke go on farther than it should have.

Jane, I know you don't listen to common sense, but ask yourself this, "why after almost 47 years has this lovechild not come out ?"

Ask yourself that Jane.
STFU

Providence, RI

#8 Nov 12, 2011
I will say this: Jane's not the only one to have knowledge of this kid. The problem is the kid does not want to come forward and her hand will not be forced. If she keeps blindly insisting it will happen, she's wrong.
Jane

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Nov 13, 2011
To the last comment how do you know? Who told you before I posted this? You're right it doesn't look like it is happening fast enough! Now that Dr. Murray is convicted how long before the Jackson dig the Beatle catalogue out and give her the inheritance John Lennon left her? The kid was told this by Wachovia Brokers.
Michelle

Sunbury, OH

#10 Nov 13, 2011
STFU wrote:
I will say this: Jane's not the only one to have knowledge of this kid. The problem is the kid does not want to come forward and her hand will not be forced. If she keeps blindly insisting it will happen, she's wrong.
STFU, I'm sick and tired of hearing about Coleen McCarthy as this supposed Lennon love child and the delusion that every bit of Beatles or world news is tied into her. Nobody believes Jane or you.

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

#11 Nov 15, 2011
It's not going to happen, never.
This is a false story that Jane refuses to let die, Santa makes about as much sense.
It's become a sick boring joke, isn't it time to deliver the punchline and move on ?
Jane

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Nov 20, 2011
No it is not false I can guarantee that! It is quite real and when it hits the airwaves it will be the biggest story on Lennon you ever heard in your life!
Jane

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Nov 20, 2011
And believe me honey you won't be bored when it happens. In fact there might be Beatle parties in your area and around the world in celebration of Lennon and in honor of his daughter. This is why McCartney raced to the alter with Shevell. Poor Shevell she doesn't know what is gonna happen and will be in total shock.
Coleen lol

Dallas, TX

#14 Nov 20, 2011
Jane, you are such a sick joke, it's so obvious that you are a rotten troll.

“I'm one of the good guys ”

Since: Apr 10

Topix Central

#15 Nov 21, 2011
Jane, consider this a warning, continue posting material of slanderous nature and you will be banned.
It has been brought to our attention of these types of posts.

Read this Jane:

http://www.topix.com/topix/terms
Michelle

Sunbury, OH

#16 Nov 21, 2011
I don't know if you're a real moderator or not but if you are, thank the Lord! Please PLEASE get Jane off here! She's been horrible and deluded on here spouting false info for years!
Jane

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Nov 25, 2011
Get out of here. I have the right to Freedom of Speech especially when what I say is true! Now they are putting a statue of John Lennon up in Costa Rica. What is going on? You know something big is going on and soon the love child daughter is gonna happen guaranteed! Why are these countries so engrossed in John Lennon now. I mean it took 30 years. Why so long? What is so special about now?
Jane

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Nov 25, 2011
Justin Bieber is a punk who is lying that he slept with this Mariah Yeater. She is a low life but I believe that is his kid because the kid has his exact nose and lips. Also Mariah's lawyers are not backing down. I mean if a lawyer did not believe it he would not waste his time with a lie. 47 years latter love child are still be born in this shameful fashion. I hope Bieber gets his ass kicked. He is a snot nosed brat who needs to own up to what he did.

Topix Central

#19 Nov 25, 2011
No Jane, free speech become slander without proof to back up those horrible words.
And yes, we can ban you, keep posting slander against other people and see it happen.
Jane, we have been more than courteous with you, consider this another ban warning.

Topix Central

#20 Nov 25, 2011
Jane or should we call you Coleen Patricia or was it once Carmen Patricia ?

http://www.topix.com/topix/terms

http://www.topix.com/ext/law-enforcement

Breaking laws will be turned over to the proper authorities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Lennon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Classic Vinyl: Pet Sounds, one of the greatest ... Jul '17 concerned res 1
News Kurt Cobain topples Elvis as highest-paid dead ... (Oct '06) Jul '17 ole dude 157
News The Rise and Fall of Phil Spector (Apr '09) Jun '17 SLICK PUTZ PENCE 2
News The worst idea the Beatles ever had May '17 Declining Popularity 1
News LIVE: Bryan Ferry @ Proctors, 3/30/17 Apr '17 WILL Dockery 1
News Beatlemania heads to JET Saturday night Apr '17 UK eh 1
News Donald Trump - being a gentleman' holding my ha... Mar '17 Horn Toad Says Me... 1
More from around the web