Sir Paul on Oasis 'kiss of death'

Sir Paul on Oasis 'kiss of death'

There are 3 comments on the Iol.co.za story from Mar 26, 2013, titled Sir Paul on Oasis 'kiss of death'. In it, Iol.co.za reports that:

Despite how successful Liam and Noel Gallagher's band went on to become, the music legend thinks the brothers' repeated clams they wanted to be as big as the Fab Four meant they could only come up short because no one can replicate what his band did in the 1960s.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Iol.co.za.

jane

Bronx, NY

#1 Mar 26, 2013
Paul is an conceited person. There was no need to put Oasis down like that. Oasis was giving the Beatles a compliment by saying how much they loved the Beatles. Paul needs to stop boasting and remember that without John Lennon there would have been no great Beatle band group.
jane

Bronx, NY

#2 Mar 26, 2013
Also I don't think your new wife now would like to hear how you wished you could bring your first wife back. I mean something like that should be kept to yourself. Nancy must feel like second best, second choice and that hurts! Paul doesn't care about other people's feelings but his own.

It is like stating I wish Linda was back so I never would of had to marry Nancy.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 28, 2013
Absolutely jane.
Paul thinks he's gods gift to music. He really is not. He's a safe, radio friendly unit shifter, with average talent, who got lucky, nothing more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Lennon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chicago to get Yoko Ono's 1st US permanent art ... Jun 19 d see the light 18
News Lady Gaga hidden in hotel for days before games... Jun 15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Get over this wife-beating poseur Jun 14 Lawrence James co... 18
News John Lennon to get U.S. stamp (Feb '14) May '15 L Ron Hubbard 78
News Swedish house musicians ask Marco Rubio to stop... May '15 Tazo 1
News Paul McCartney Debuts The Beatles Song In Japan Apr '15 WOMDRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 5
News Longtime Allendale music aficionado eager to ad... Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web