N.Y. Governor Says College For Inmates Will Pay Off For Taxpayers

Mar 11, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New Hampshire Public Radio -

America used to have a robust college education system for prison inmates. It was seen as a way to rehabilitate men and women behind bars by helping them go straight when they got out.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Mar 11, 2014
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Stop worrying about the inmates and get me some health coverage. You see some buffune made sure your kids including you crackhead son can have full medicaid coverage and the state of NY decided they are going to put restrictions on mine.
At close to 50yrs. of age I don't need coverage just for family planning but your people dad made sure thats all I got.
Now Social Services is getting funding for coverage that serves very little to help someone like me dad.
Your swon comes to the house boohoo and pretty much gets what he wants. New glasses, clonoscopy examination and whats next on the list I'm sure NY state will graciously provide him with a new set of dentures next.
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

NY sucks. Just keep helping those who don't want to help themselves.
By the way just keep making it harder for folks to find work by emphazing that these employers are only looking for experienced workers under the classified ads.
Something that someone was trying to help me change you a$$holes around here made sure you reversed again.
Good luck to those looking for entry level positions the state of NY wants to keep you waiting at the soup kitchen lines.
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Don't worry NY you weren't alone on your quest because Alabama was doing the same thing.
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

By the way dad when your other kids are having problems tell them to grow up and handle it themselves like I was being told when I lived away. Handle it yourself don't call or stop at the house.
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

If it wasn't fr that white trash making at work I would still be in Alabama. You know the one that told me that I should know where my place should be.
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

If it wasn't for that white trash making trouble at my workI would still be in Al one that told me I should know where my place should be. I don't appreciate my co workers repeating stuff that I've said in private conversations on the phone. It's becoming a bad habit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••