Yoko Ono donates to university

Yoko Ono donates to university

There are 3 comments on the BBC News story from Oct 26, 2012, titled Yoko Ono donates to university. In it, BBC News reports that:

John Lennon's widow has given the money to provide support for youngsters who have been in local authority care, or are estranged from their parents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC News.

Jane

Astoria, NY

#1 Oct 26, 2012
This woman is a phoney fraud. Oh wow she is generous. All the money she has she could give alot more. She is a cheapskate. But most of all she has stolen from her own husband's will. She hid the inheritace of a John Lennon Love Child Daughter!!!!!!!!!!11
Jane is a lier

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 28, 2012
Oh Jane, you lie too much.

“OH MY LOVE”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Jane wrote:
This woman is a phoney fraud. Oh wow she is generous. All the money she has she could give alot more. She is a cheapskate. But most of all she has stolen from her own husband's will. She hid the inheritace of a John Lennon Love Child Daughter!!!!!!!!!!11
Jane, I invite you to read my book, Imagine This - Growing up with my brother John Lennon, it dispels so much of what you have posted on this website, it makes me cringe to read all the rubbish that you have written about John, you never met him.

Mrs. Ono has been very generous to the Lennon family in Liverpool, if you have sufficient proof of your claims, I suggest that you present them or stop the cheeky noise.

Everything you have posted has been very hurtful to our family, and I intend to make this stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Lennon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lulu: Madonna and I recorded the worst Bond the... Feb 13 filip3ff 1
News Top StoryRocker Leon Russell dies in Nashville Nov '16 Old Sam 1
News Why "Revolver" still matters: The 50th annivers... (Aug '16) Sep '16 Beatles Drop On C... 2
News The eight Beatles films you probably haven't seen Sep '16 Little monster 3
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs (Apr '16) Aug '16 sleepingboy 201
News Ono! David's so unpopular, says husband Sir Elton (May '16) May '16 Tricky 2
News FBI spied on Beatles, Michael Jackson, even KFC... (Apr '11) May '16 500 Miles 67
More from around the web