Yoko Ono donates to university

Oct 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BBC News

John Lennon's widow has given the money to provide support for youngsters who have been in local authority care, or are estranged from their parents.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Nov 5, 2012
Jane

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

This woman is a phoney fraud. Oh wow she is generous. All the money she has she could give alot more. She is a cheapskate. But most of all she has stolen from her own husband's will. She hid the inheritace of a John Lennon Love Child Daughter!!!!!!!!!!11
Jane is a lier

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Oh Jane, you lie too much.

“OH MY LOVE”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Jane wrote:
This woman is a phoney fraud. Oh wow she is generous. All the money she has she could give alot more. She is a cheapskate. But most of all she has stolen from her own husband's will. She hid the inheritace of a John Lennon Love Child Daughter!!!!!!!!!!11
Jane, I invite you to read my book, Imagine This - Growing up with my brother John Lennon, it dispels so much of what you have posted on this website, it makes me cringe to read all the rubbish that you have written about John, you never met him.

Mrs. Ono has been very generous to the Lennon family in Liverpool, if you have sufficient proof of your claims, I suggest that you present them or stop the cheeky noise.

Everything you have posted has been very hurtful to our family, and I intend to make this stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••