Paul McCartney absolves Yoko of split responsibility

Oct 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: No Rock&Roll Fun

Dammit, are they going to have rehsoot the Buffy Yoko Factor episode? Paul McCartney has said you can't blame Ono for The Beatles splitting .

Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jane fabricates

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jane wrote:
It is gonna happen!!!!!!!!!! It is getting closer and closer. It has to be November or December 2012 notice time then 2013 will begin serious tributes for Lennon and of couse is daughter. It will be like nothing you have ever seen before.
So says the lier.
Jane fabricates

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jane wrote:
The daughter of Lennon will give a speech to the world on her plight as a hidden love child. She will tell the world how these criminal people, Ono, McCartney and Jackson did her dirty and stole from her father John Lennon. McCartney says now he is going into retirement. Well, I wonder why. He is preparing for the backlash that is gonna happen. He has been portraying himself as a sweet man who could do not wrong. Now the world will see the truth. Will he be able to give a concert after that I don't know.
There is no lovechild, therefore no speech will be given.
Ono and McCartney are great people, you are jealous of them ol' Jane.
Jane,Jane,Jane, wake up you silly girl, after all these years of spreading lovechild lies , are you not tired yet ?
There is NO lovechild of Lennon, Kyoko is the closest that he had to a daughter.
Wake up and take your meds.
Jane

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Ha, ha, ha. Boy you people are sure gonna be in for big surprise but you won't be able to say little Jannie told you so.
Mort Bucholz

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jane wrote:
Ha, ha, ha. Boy you people are sure gonna be in for big surprise but you won't be able to say little Jannie told you so.
Ha,Ha, ha. Boy you people are sure gonna be in for big fries but you won't be able to pay because Little Jannie stold the dough.
Can Bolts

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jane wrote:
First of all, Janie, your real name is Coleen Patricia, and secondly there has never been any evidence offered to back up your lies.
You are the one who's getting laughed at, can't you see how stupid this is, really ?
No Myth

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Faul was just being nice. Everyone knows that Yoko broke up the Beatles. She had John Lennon so brainwashed and mesmerized, it was unreal. Her sinister agenda was no secret.
No Myth

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Jane wrote:
You won't be able t absolve her of fraud responsibilities.
Faul absolved Yoko as a guarantee that she wouldn't talk and blow the lid off the Beatle Myth. Yoko knows everything and Faul wants her to keep her mouth shut.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••