Mariah Carey to perform live on Idol ...

Mariah Carey to perform live on Idol finale

There are 5 comments on the CTV.ca story from Aug 22, 2008, titled Mariah Carey to perform live on Idol finale. In it, CTV.ca reports that:

Mariah Carey will bring her incredible voice to the Canadian Idol stage performing live on the star-studded two-hour finale Wednesday, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CTV.ca.

B43YOu

UK

#1 Aug 26, 2008
She's not going to do it live is she?
Girl knows she cannot sing live.

I bet shes in the recording studio now recording an amazing live version so she can lip-synch away to it.

Flyswatter moves awaiting the performance
Angelena

Buffalo, NY

#2 Aug 26, 2008
That would be great!! The best female vocalist and singer and songwriter ever!! We love her!!I wonder which songs she will sing.

“almost 30”

Since: Apr 08

angel is one of a kind guy

#3 Aug 26, 2008
i think the song that she will sing, probably gonna be the 4th single,
maybe "i stay in love"

“Whitney The Goddess of Voice”

Since: Apr 08

Paihia New Zealand

#4 Aug 26, 2008
Angelena wrote:
That would be great!! The best female vocalist and singer and songwriter ever!! We love her!!I wonder which songs she will sing.
Dont you mean MIME lol
B43YOu

UK

#5 Aug 27, 2008
Actually reports Confirm
Mariah IS in the Studio recording her version
apparantly because shes been having a few throat problems and will use the recorded version ONLY if her thraots been casuing her problems

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!

Told you SO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Legend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sia Is Jennifer Aniston's New BFF, Paris Hilton... May '15 Noushin 1
News Kelly Clarkson: Nobody Wants to Work with Me Apr '15 Truth Hurts 2
News John Legend Takes on Voter ID and Overcriminali... Feb '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Kelly Clarkson REJECTED by other artists: Singe... Feb '15 Fanny Batter 1
News No Fret: Justin Bieber 'Not Worried' about Sele... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Justin Bieber 1
News Chrissy Teigen Makes S.I.'s Swimsuit Cover [PHOTO] (Feb '14) Feb '14 Jane 1
News Join First Lady on live chat about education, l... (Jun '13) Jun '13 hello 1
More from around the web