Inauguration offers brief pause from TV bickering

There are 20 comments on the SFGate story from Jan 21, 2013, titled Inauguration offers brief pause from TV bickering. In it, SFGate reports that:

The second inauguration of President Barack Obama gave television networks a chance to bask in the majesty of a Washington event that unites Americans of all beliefs and ideologies - at least for a moment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 21, 2013
The MSM Never let's up. They would espouse the virtues of Hitler for the right money.
wear is mike ducks

Hanoi, Vietnam

#2 Jan 21, 2013
i c yo fingering!;-000h, hav a nice vacation!!;-000
wear is mike ducks

Hanoi, Vietnam

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
The MSM Never let's up. They would espouse the virtues of Hitler for the right money.
Obamajesttee! OWN obama winfree netwonking!!;-000h, 9boy, kerryon;)
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#4 Jan 21, 2013
Why is Scalia wearing a scullcap? I thought scullcap was an herb to curb a opiate hangover....opi is the 7th hill in Rome that means ..power over the people.........what are the peaks ....corners...on the cap? What is the cap made of?
presidone

Hanoi, Vietnam

#5 Jan 21, 2013
Halito wrote:
Why is Scalia wearing a scullcap? I thought scullcap was an herb to curb a opiate hangover....opi is the 7th hill in Rome that means ..power over the people.........what are the peaks ....corners...on the cap? What is the cap made of?
Hahahahahalitoo! U kindda working hard 2day...just Congrat to Mr. Presidone hav a long vacationna!;-0000000
C fool

Hanoi, Vietnam

#6 Jan 21, 2013
Halito wrote:
which team do U pickle inda Superball XLVII??!;)
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#7 Jan 21, 2013
Rehabi is non profit....
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#8 Jan 21, 2013
Are the peaks represent the four horns of the alter? Easy to remove and put back on with two hands?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Or is it just double cold ice?

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#10 Jan 21, 2013
It was pure euphoria all day long as every patriotic American celebrated Obama’s 2nd Inauguration… the wife and I are now watching the Commander-in-Chief’s Ball where the troops are just going crazy cheering their Osama-killing Commander-in-Chief.

What a great day!
bitter

United States

#11 Jan 21, 2013
You need a picture i.d. to get into to Obama inaguration, but not to vote for him!
C fool

Hanoi, Vietnam

#12 Jan 21, 2013
bitter wrote:
You need a picture i.d. to get into to Obama inaguration, but not to vote for him!
U bitter about Pat^ didn"t count yo vote?;-000

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Obviouly they weren't watching Fox News.....
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

#14 Jan 22, 2013
The point in time when all Government influenced propaganda dies down and idiots celebrate a man who is influenced by Hitler's tactical assertion for power.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Jan 22, 2013
Well kinda,....Yesterday morning on Fox and Friends, the dopey blond guy on the left said, it was a horrible day in american history....lol...what a dipshit....
Some Random Dude

United States

#16 Jan 22, 2013
Weither it be from the left or right, black or white. It's still a horrible day in American history for a man who's idol is Hitler to be celebrated.

Location hidden

#17 Jan 22, 2013
Whaaaat??????????
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#18 Jan 22, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Well kinda,....Yesterday morning on Fox and Friends, the dopey blond guy on the left said, it was a horrible day in american history....lol...what a dipshit....
Correct. bullshitmountain & friends is hosted by dipshits.

hahahahahahahaha

Location hidden

#19 Jan 22, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. bullshitmountain & friends is hosted by dipshits.
hahahahahahahaha
They are a riot and such a charicature of the whole fox circus....surprised they don't realize what clowns they have become.....have you ever seen the SNL skit about them?
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#20 Jan 22, 2013
Keep purchasing your guns folks...hahhaaaaaaaaa!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Legend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kelly Clarkson: Nobody Wants to Work with Me Apr 4 Truth Hurts 2
News John Legend Takes on Voter ID and Overcriminali... Feb '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Kelly Clarkson REJECTED by other artists: Singe... Feb '15 Fanny Batter 1
News No Fret: Justin Bieber 'Not Worried' about Sele... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Justin Bieber 1
News Chrissy Teigen Makes S.I.'s Swimsuit Cover [PHOTO] (Feb '14) Feb '14 Jane 1
News Join First Lady on live chat about education, l... (Jun '13) Jun '13 hello 1
Ordinary People cover - John Legend (Apr '13) Apr '13 Colleen 1
More from around the web