Grammy's Unique Duets

Grammy's Unique Duets

There are 9 comments on the TheCelebrityCafe story from Feb 7, 2008, titled Grammy's Unique Duets. In it, TheCelebrityCafe reports that:

Home : Features : Television : Grammy's Unique Duets Grammy's Unique Duets 5-Feb-2008 Written by: Janet Onyenucheya The Grammy Awards will host some very interesting pairings. via TheCelebrityCafe

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheCelebrityCafe.

JoshGrobaniteMou se

Ruckersville, VA

#1 Feb 11, 2008
Josh is wonderful, Bocelli I won't even say I don't like him. he made Josh look like an ameture. I love Josh! The pair was a little awkward.Josh is funny! I do support Bocelli.
cindy

Pleasanton, CA

#2 Feb 11, 2008
omg beyonce rocked with tinnah turner and her introduction was the best i love you beyonce so much
JoshGrobaniteMou se

Ruckersville, VA

#3 Feb 11, 2008
I still love you Josh!
pat

Monroe, MI

#4 Feb 12, 2008
JustJoshin wrote:
Josh is wonderful, Bocelli I won't even say I don't like him. he made Josh look like an ameture. I love Josh! The pair was a little awkward.Josh is funny! I do support Bocelli.
i was disappointed - i thought they Both put on a poor performance. i like both, but glad i didnt stay up to watch it on tv.
Signora Innamorata

Martinez, CA

#5 Feb 12, 2008
Ditto to each of your four statements, Pat

You have probably seen this video before, but just in case you haven't, you might want to click on this link. I saw it for the first time last week. It's the video to his 'Per Amore' song and the clips of him in it are just charming as all get out (well, to my eyes anyway). If you choose to watch it, I hope you enjoy it.
Signora Innamorata

Martinez, CA

#6 Feb 12, 2008
opps - the link....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch...

..... obviously I had better refill my coffee cup in order to connect the dots properly... eh!
Signora Innamorata

Martinez, CA

#7 Feb 12, 2008
.... apologies for putting the above video link in the wrong thread. I just made a fresh thread for the Per Amore video link.

Scusa a tutti ~
really serious

Monroe, MI

#8 Feb 12, 2008
Signora Innamorata wrote:
Ditto to each of your four statements, Pat
You have probably seen this video before, but just in case you haven't, you might want to click on this link. I saw it for the first time last week. It's the video to his 'Per Amore' song and the clips of him in it are just charming as all get out (well, to my eyes anyway). If you choose to watch it, I hope you enjoy it.
actually no i havent seen this video, i knew he had stuff on this site, but havent really checked it out much. hes at an age where i think he looked his best. suppose this is pretty near the beginning of his career. thanks for sharing.
good to chat again with u, hope u are well.
:O)
JustJoshin

Ruckersville, VA

#9 Feb 15, 2008
Many kids at my school don' even know who Josh is and they think i'm obsessed, which i know i am. Nobody around the age of 14,13 cares for pop classical, except me.i like to know i get support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Legend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton's fundraiser at Greek Theatre t... Jun 6 Is That Good Or Bad 3
News John Legend's Powerful Speech on RaceBy Jen Yamato Feb '16 MalbarCACA 2
News John Legend Has Some Major Music Plans For 2016 Jan '16 Rebecca Anne 1
News John Legend, Colombian star Juanes perform outs... Jan '16 wild child 1
News Sia Is Jennifer Aniston's New BFF, Paris Hilton... (May '15) May '15 Noushin 1
News Kelly Clarkson: Nobody Wants to Work with Me (Feb '15) Apr '15 Truth Hurts 2
News John Legend Takes on Voter ID and Overcriminali... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
More from around the web