iTunes Opens Pre-Orders Of Urban's Ne...

iTunes Opens Pre-Orders Of Urban's New Album

There are 1 comment on the KTJJ story from Oct 12, 2006, titled iTunes Opens Pre-Orders Of Urban's New Album. In it, KTJJ reports that:

NASHVILLE, TN [Friday Oct.13.2006] /J98.com/ -- Stating that, "Massive success and a high profile marriage aren't exactly the worst things in the world for a country singer, iTunes announces Keith Urban brings ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTJJ.

COLLEEN THRUPP

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Oct 14, 2006
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR KEITH URBAN AND IN THIS WORLD OF INTERNET SHOPPING I EXPECT IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM YOUR ONLY OPTION IS TO CLIMB ON THE I.T. TRAIN ... DO WE KNOW WHERE THE DESTINATION WILL END ...

THIS OFFER WAS RECEIVED FROM www.keithurban.net TODAY AND SOUNDS TERRIFIC, BUT I HOPE THAT THOSE WHO DON'T WISH TO PLAY THE iTUNE GAME HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE OPPORTUNITY OF OBTAINING THE SPECIAL ALBUM OFFER ...

AUSTRALIA IS FINALLY CATCHING UP TO THE REST OF THE WORLD AND TODAY ON "VIDEO HITS" A SMALL CLIP OF "ONCE IN A LIFETIME" WAS AIRED AS PART OF A PROMOTION OF THE SINGLE ... YE! HA! KEITH WILL "BE HERE" SOON TO SWING EVERYTHING INTO ACTION AND PERFORM AT THE ARIA'S AND SHARE A FEW TELEVISION INTERVIEWS ...

BRING IT ON!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Hiatt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News untitled story | The Columbus Dispatch (Jan '11) Jan '11 Lynne of Columbus 1
Mile High Music Festival! (Jul '10) Jul '10 Brenda Beats 1
John Hiatt with his Rigaud guitar (Oct '08) Nov '08 Rigaud Guitar Fan 2
News John Hiatt eyes new album, summer tour (May '08) Jun '08 Maine Lover 2
News Hiatt's 20th Album Shows Wisdom, Wryness Of His... (May '08) May '08 Dieter 1
News Live Review: Hiatt, Lovett in T.O. (Feb '08) Feb '08 bill 1
hiatt new lyrics (Aug '07) Aug '07 mbiggs 1
More from around the web