'Freaks & Geeks' Star Makes His 'Bone...

'Freaks & Geeks' Star Makes His 'Bones' - John Francis Daley wi...

There are 3 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Aug 22, 2007, titled 'Freaks & Geeks' Star Makes His 'Bones' - John Francis Daley wi.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

John Francis Daley on 'Kitchen Confidential' John Francis Daley has landed a recurring role on FOX's "Bones." The 22-year-old actor, best known as one of the stars of NBC's short-lived "Freaks & Geeks," will ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Eric Coburn

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2009
I loved John in "Freaks and Geeks", glad to see him back on T.V. I happened to catch him on "Bones", a show I won't be making a habit of watching. They should make a "Freaks & Geeks, 10 years later".
johnd

AOL

#2 Jan 7, 2009
Just watched the show, he was good. "Bones is a very underrated show & he makes an already good cast even better.
laura

Lloret De Mar, Spain

#3 Feb 18, 2009
I really liked John in "Freaks and Geeks" too. He changed nothing. If they make a "Freaks and Geeks 10 years later" I'll watch it, but it's a dream...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Francis Daley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Francis Daley nude (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ivory 1
News John Francis Daley Analyzes 'Bones' (Feb '11) Feb '11 Kessy 4
News John Francis Daley Analyzes 'Bones' - 'Freaks a... (Feb '10) May '10 Maha 2
News John Francis Daley Analyzes 'Bones' - 'Freaks a... (Oct '07) Jan '09 Meg 6
News Pilots: Lawless Carries 'Football' - 'CSI' actr... (Jul '08) Sep '08 nicole regnier 3
More from around the web