How to find a verdict in the John Edw...

How to find a verdict in the John Edwards trial: an open letter to the jury

There are 26 comments on the Guardian Unlimited story from May 30, 2012, titled How to find a verdict in the John Edwards trial: an open letter to the jury. In it, Guardian Unlimited reports that:

Listen up, jurors: this isn't that hard, so stop eyeing the defendant and take note of these tips on how to make a decision It's been more than a week since the jury in the John Edwards trial set off with a sense of purpose and civic responsibility to deliberate his guilt or innocence on six charges of concealing illegal campaign contributions to ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guardian Unlimited.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Raleigh, NC

#1 May 30, 2012

It's obvious the jury is full of democrats.

“Truth to Power!”

Raleigh, NC

#3 May 30, 2012
Mitt is it wrote:
<quoted text>This lying ambulance chasing POS ex-VP contender needs to have his broke down azz put in the slam among population with the other corrupt libtards and have his pooper reamed real good like all libtards like it!

It would be fine justice to have the scumbag enter prison with Bubba but in all honesty, these turds usually get the country club style jail time. The best thing is he's proven himself to be a real dirtbag (aka typical Democrat pol).
harvey

Columbus, OH

#4 May 30, 2012
Obviously they must realize he's not guilty of any crimes, just poor judgement. Time to return a 'not guilty' verdict and go home. This partisan, reTHUGlican-sponsored witch-hunt needs to END, and NOW.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#5 May 30, 2012
The lying loon wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be fine justice to have the scumbag enter prison with Bubba but in all honesty, these turds usually get the country club style jail time. The best thing is he's proven himself to be a real dirtbag (aka typical Democrat pol).
Typical lies and partisan twaddle from the Loon. You blame Clinton and Edwards for silly sexual escapades, but let Bush and Cheney's war crimes go unpunished, even un-criticized.

You're true filth.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#6 May 30, 2012
Mitt is up my Rear wrote:
<quoted text>This lying ambulance chasing POS ex-VP contender needs to have his broke down azz put in the slam among population with the other corrupt libtards and have his pooper reamed real good like all libtards like it!
You need to FOAD, troll.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#7 May 30, 2012
The lying loon wrote:
It's obvious the jury is full of democrats.
More obvious the prosecutor is a reTHUGlican operating under Party orders.

'Ve vill punish der sex-offender Edwards! Take him to the court and try him, jawohl! LONG LIVE DER PARTEI!!'

LOL

“Truth to Power!”

Raleigh, NC

#8 May 30, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical lies and partisan twaddle from the Loon. You blame Clinton and Edwards for silly sexual escapades, but let Bush and Cheney's war crimes go unpunished, even un-criticized.
You're true filth.

1) Bill Clinton was IMPEACHED for Perjury and Obstruction of Justice in a court case. Sorry, you Lied.

2) Edwards is on trial now and we'll see if the democrat jury can pull themselves away from daytime tele to render a verdict.

3) Bush/Cheney war crimes cannot exist unless you hold Obama/biden to the identical standard. If you'd like to discuss and compare Obama and Bush's records, GO FOR IT!

You know I will Shove Obama's ILLEGAL WARS, WAR CRIMES, and ASSASSINATION OF US CITIZENS Right Up your well worn out arse!

Bring it on punk!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

“Truth to Power!”

Raleigh, NC

#9 May 30, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
More obvious the prosecutor is a reTHUGlican operating under Party orders.
'Ve vill punish der sex-offender Edwards! Take him to the court and try him, jawohl! LONG LIVE DER PARTEI!!'
LOL

The Scumbag (typical Democrat Poltician) is facing 6 charges of concealing illegal campaign contributions to pay for his pregnant mistress (while his wife was dying of Cancer).

What Filth!

“Truth to Power!”

Raleigh, NC

#10 May 30, 2012

Why is harvey so flowking stupid?

“Proud To Be An American”

Location hidden

#12 May 30, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You're true filth.
Attention harvey the turd!!! What clintoon and edwards did goes waaaaaaaaaaaay beyond silly you silly minded piece of self-serving sht. You are also the kind of self-serving sht who would have no problemo whatsoever leaving the good men, women and children of Iraq for the wolves. Furthermore, if it were not for President GW Bush a-holes like you would do the exact same to your fellow Americans...i.e. 3000 plus dead on 9/11 and it's a problem for law enforcement? GFY.
Obama Verboten

Berlin, NJ

#13 May 30, 2012
Can democrats be any more shitty?
harvey

Columbus, OH

#14 May 30, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
1) Bill Clinton was IMPEACHED for Perjury and Obstruction of Justice in a court case. Sorry, you Lied.

>>Sorry, I never said anything about the cause for impeachment. YOU lied, douchebag.

2) Edwards is on trial now and we'll see if the democrat jury can pull themselves away from daytime tele to render a verdict.

>>Offer ONE shred of proof that there's a "Democrat [sic] jury" or that they're not doing their job. Otherwise, admit you LIED AGAIN.

3) Bush/Cheney war crimes cannot exist unless you hold Obama/biden to the identical standard. If you'd like to discuss and compare Obama and Bush's records, GO FOR IT!

>>LOL! Of COURSE than can (and do) exist, nor have I excused Obama! More LIES and STUPID STATEMENTS from lyin' loon!

You know I will Shove Obama's ILLEGAL WARS, WAR CRIMES, and ASSASSINATION OF US CITIZENS Right Up your well worn out arse!
Bring it on punk!
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

>>I KNOW you will EXCUSE BUSH'S ILLEGAL WARS, TORTURE, and CRIMES AND ONLY TALK ABOUT OBAMA! Why? Because you're a LIAR and a HYPOCRITE! LOL!!
harvey

Columbus, OH

#15 May 30, 2012
ontheJohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention harvey the turd!!! What clintoon and edwards did goes waaaaaaaaaaaay beyond silly you silly minded piece of self-serving sht. You are also the kind of self-serving sht who would have no problemo whatsoever leaving the good men, women and children of Iraq for the wolves. Furthermore, if it were not for President GW Bush a-holes like you would do the exact same to your fellow Americans...i.e. 3000 plus dead on 9/11 and it's a problem for law enforcement? GFY.
And John goes on record as supporting the Bush/Cheney Axis' war crimes in Iraq and elsewhere, while demanding harsh punishment for cheating on one's wife! A true reTHUGlican hypocrite, of course, since he excuses the cheating and perversions of notorious reTHUGlicans such as Craig, Foley, and Gingrich!!

Suck it, noisy douchetroll!
harvey

Columbus, OH

#16 May 30, 2012
The lying loon wrote:
<quoted text>
The Scumbag (typical Democrat Poltician) is facing 6 charges of concealing illegal campaign contributions to pay for his pregnant mistress (while his wife was dying of Cancer).
What Filth!
We KNOW what he's charged with, lying filth! Those are the bogus charges brought by your bought and paid for GOP prosecutor!

Now, and here's the challenge...PROVE he's guilty! LOL
Realist

Greensboro, NC

#22 May 30, 2012
The tarheels in the jury room are just very, very, very slow in making up their minds. Tarheels have always been that way but once their minds are made up, you could not change them for all the tea in China. They are not stupid, they just want to be correct and that means that every single word will have to be examined for it's meaning.
In the end they will come to the right decision when they find that Edwards is really from South Carolina and has embarrassed our wonderful, beautiful North Carolina. It will be amazing if they don't order him to be taken out immediately and hung.
Re Elect Obama

Oscoda, MI

#23 May 30, 2012
This reminds me of the Republicans having to "persecute" President Clinton for having an affair. Then we got Bush. I hope the jury keeps that in mind. There is a big different between prosecution and "persecution".
Re Elect Obama

Oscoda, MI

#25 May 30, 2012
Mitt is it wrote:
<quoted text>indeed.
Same applies, for sure, to Newt's behavior and personal lifestyle. He ran for President. Double standards, double standards, Vitters disgraces a Congressional seat.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#26 May 31, 2012
Mitt is squat wrote:
<quoted text>You are the loon Harv and your sick hero's are pedophiles and maggots. FO Harv because you are of no use to this planet!
No no YOU'RE the loon you poopy-pants and nyaah-nyaah nyah NYAAAH-nyahhhhh!

LOL
harvey

Columbus, OH

#27 May 31, 2012
Mitt is slut wrote:
<quoted text>Was Edwards born in Kenya per chance? I also hear he may be BO's half bro!!
I hear you're the Loon's lesbian boyfriend, too....LOL
harvey

Columbus, OH

#28 May 31, 2012
Realist wrote:
The tarheels in the jury room are just very, very, very slow in making up their minds. Tarheels have always been that way but once their minds are made up, you could not change them for all the tea in China. They are not stupid, they just want to be correct and that means that every single word will have to be examined for it's meaning.
In the end they will come to the right decision when they find that Edwards is really from South Carolina and has embarrassed our wonderful, beautiful North Carolina. It will be amazing if they don't order him to be taken out immediately and hung.
OK, that was funny. But wouldn't it be enough to put him in a car and make him drive cross-state on I-40? Basically capital punishment, when you think about it.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Edwards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In defense, Trump seeks to redefine meaning of ... (Jun '17) Jun '17 slick willie expl... 4
News Mellencamp to Walker: You're using a union supp... (Apr '14) Jun '17 CORNALACHIA CORNB... 12
News Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz Endorses Hillary C... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Dee Dee Dee 5
News At least once per lifetime, an election actuall... (Jul '16) Aug '16 too soon to say 13
News Evan Bayh veep talk intensifies (Oct '07) Jul '16 Birch Jr 3
News Obama Criticizes Clinton on NAFTA (Nov '07) May '16 positronium 7
News Obama, Edwards lead charge against Clinton in d... (Sep '07) Apr '16 Marriage trafficking 19
More from around the web