Rielle Hunter spills on night with Ed...

Rielle Hunter spills on night with Edwards

There are 13 comments on the KOAT-TV story from Jun 22, 2012, titled Rielle Hunter spills on night with Edwards. In it, KOAT-TV reports that:

The woman at the center of one of the 21st century's most salacious political sex scandals said in an interview airing Friday she has no regrets about falling in love with a married presidential candidate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOAT-TV.

harvey

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 22, 2012
Never fall for an airhead who can't keep her mouth shut. This stupid bee-yotch was Edwards' downfall.

At least her comments made it clear that Edwards' marriage was already in trouble before she met him. Might cool off the fake Elizabeth Edwards fans, most of them reTHUGlicans, who cry and sob over how he 'betrayed' her. Waa-aaaaahhhh!! Mostly she probably felt 'betrayed' by the fact that Johnny hadn't become President yet. She was more ambitious than HE was.

Of course, the same hypocrites ignore Nuke Gingrich's many dalliances and wife-dumpings, but what can you say...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Jun 22, 2012
Basically this is what she had to say about Edwards:
Oink Oink oink Oink. Sueeeee Sueeeee, Grunt grunt oink oink SUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Jane

Astoria, NY

#3 Jun 22, 2012
This woman has no shame in what she did. Even though Edwards marriage was falling apart at the time she helped do the adultery. This Reille is bitter because she is in her 40's and couldn't find a man that would marry her. She had bad luck in love and didn't think twice about going with another woman's husband. Also for them not to use protection is really terrible. A child is born out of wedlock in a disgraceful way in public. Mrs. Edwards was pretty nice to accept Quinn and even bought the baby a present. I think Rielle should have mentioned some of the nice things Elizabeth did for her daughter instead of writing about Elizabeth is a b tch. Unfortunately I think Edwards loves this woman and they will be married with a years time. Edwards point that makes him good is that he cares for Quinn. He didn't throw her aside and say she is a love child let me forget her like alot of men do in hollywood and the music business. Edwards loves Quinn because he loves Rielle. That is my belief.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#4 Jun 22, 2012
Eighthofaman wrote:
Basically this is what she had to say about Edwards:
Oink Oink oink Oink. Sueeeee Sueeeee, Grunt grunt oink oink SUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
That was your wife talking about you, I think. Geez, would it hurt you to shower once in awhile?

LOL
harvey

Columbus, OH

#5 Jun 22, 2012
Jane wrote:
This woman has no shame in what she did. Even though Edwards marriage was falling apart at the time she helped do the adultery. This Reille is bitter because she is in her 40's and couldn't find a man that would marry her. She had bad luck in love and didn't think twice about going with another woman's husband. Also for them not to use protection is really terrible. A child is born out of wedlock in a disgraceful way in public. Mrs. Edwards was pretty nice to accept Quinn and even bought the baby a present. I think Rielle should have mentioned some of the nice things Elizabeth did for her daughter instead of writing about Elizabeth is a b tch. Unfortunately I think Edwards loves this woman and they will be married with a years time. Edwards point that makes him good is that he cares for Quinn. He didn't throw her aside and say she is a love child let me forget her like alot of men do in hollywood and the music business. Edwards loves Quinn because he loves Rielle. That is my belief.
MEeeee--yowwww!
Justin

Richmond, VA

#6 Jun 22, 2012
She should consider herself lucky that John is a Christian man from North Carolina instead of from Chicago. That stunt she pulled could have turned out a lot worse for her.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7 Jun 22, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
That was your wife talking about you, I think. Geez, would it hurt you to shower once in awhile?
LOL
I didn't know I was married to your mother. Well. What do you know about that.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#8 Jun 22, 2012
harvey wrote:
Never fall for an airhead who can't keep her mouth shut. This stupid bee-yotch was Edwards' downfall.
At least her comments made it clear that Edwards' marriage was already in trouble before she met him. Might cool off the fake Elizabeth Edwards fans, most of them reTHUGlicans, who cry and sob over how he 'betrayed' her. Waa-aaaaahhhh!! Mostly she probably felt 'betrayed' by the fact that Johnny hadn't become President yet. She was more ambitious than HE was.
Of course, the same hypocrites ignore Nuke Gingrich's many dalliances and wife-dumpings, but what can you say...
no matter what he subject, you ALWAYS make yourself sound like a fcking moron.

wonder why?
LMAO!!!!!
Mata Faka

Camarillo, CA

#9 Jun 22, 2012
seems like John is the one who spilled his seeds

Since: Jul 07

Jamaica Queens, New York

#10 Jun 24, 2012
Jane wrote:
This woman has no shame in what she did. Even though Edwards marriage was falling apart at the time she helped do the adultery. This Reille is bitter because she is in her 40's and couldn't find a man that would marry her. She had bad luck in love and didn't think twice about going with another woman's husband. Also for them not to use protection is really terrible. A child is born out of wedlock in a disgraceful way in public. Mrs. Edwards was pretty nice to accept Quinn and even bought the baby a present. I think Rielle should have mentioned some of the nice things Elizabeth did for her daughter instead of writing about Elizabeth is a b tch. Unfortunately I think Edwards loves this woman and they will be married with a years time. Edwards point that makes him good is that he cares for Quinn. He didn't throw her aside and say she is a love child let me forget her like alot of men do in hollywood and the music business. Edwards loves Quinn because he loves Rielle. That is my belief.
Elizabeth Edwards actualy gave the little side baby a present? She really was a nice woman. If it were me, I would have told Rielle and that bastard kid to kick rocks and never to bring these people around me again. Rielle is a slut bucket and she is only talking down about Elizabethe because she wanted her man and Edwards himself was probably bad mouthing Elibeth to Rielle like most scum bag men do. There is an especially hot place in hell for both Edwards and Rielle. How could you not feel bad sleeping with a married man? Yeah they may have had problems before she came along but what married couple doesn't? Couples need space and time to work through problems but if the man starts dealing with another woman, now the energy and time he would have spent repairing his marriage now goes on some third party. Edwards is a bastard but this is one scenerio that I can not just look at the man only, Rielle is a vamp and karma is a mofo even when you are supposedly "following your heart".

Since: Jul 07

Jamaica Queens, New York

#11 Jun 24, 2012
I also wonder why this raggety biotch Rielle didnt get an abortion? why would you intentionally get pregnant by a married man and then keep it? Yeah yeah yeah the man but this woman needs to take some responsibility. Why have a side baby out of wedlock? She should have had an abortion which makes me wonder if she was trying to trap Edwards. So this slut believes in having sex out of wedlock, having sex with a married man but does not believe in abortion? boy how people use religion when its convenient.
emily

Portland, OR

#12 Jun 25, 2012
shame on you. if you really really really loved him, you could have shut up your mouth. why back talk about him now. one way or the other you must have loved him. maybe you just want the spotlight of a big figure. you just want to be a part of a good life but never never, did it ever bother your conscience?
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#13 Jun 25, 2012
The woman is shameless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Edwards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A look at the legal issues surrounding payment ... Mar 27 Stormy days ahead 5
News Stormy Daniels claims unlikely to create crimin... Mar '18 General Kabaka Oba 18
News Mellencamp to Walker: You're using a union supp... (Apr '14) Feb '18 Dementia poppers 13
News The Candidates: John Edwards (Jan '08) Jan '18 anonymous 3
News In defense, Trump seeks to redefine meaning of ... (Jun '17) Jun '17 slick willie expl... 4
News Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz Endorses Hillary C... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Dee Dee Dee 5
News At least once per lifetime, an election actuall... (Jul '16) Aug '16 too soon to say 13