Video: Feds drop charges against John Edwards

Jun 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

The Justice Department dropped campaign finance fraud charges against former Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2012
mtc123

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

I thought only New Black Panthers, Union thugs, and international gun runners got a pass from Holder's DOJ. Edwards must have made a large contribution to Obama.
liza

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

NO suprise here!!!!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

This has been cutting into tanning time, enough already.
Girl Loves Edwards

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

GO Edwards! Edwards is HOT!! Every girl I know would love to do him! ;)

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Edwards has proven himself to be a self-serving turd. Although he will not be the bride of some guy named Bubba in jail he will eventually answer to something known as, what goes around comes around.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

About time the witch hunt was ended. Clearly they had no convincing evidence, no case, but wasted tax dollars trying to skewer Edwards anyway. His reputation now ruined, the guy's not a threat as a political force anymore, so it's fitting they drop this turkey.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

mtc123 wrote:
I thought..
Wrong right off the bat, chump.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

ontheJohnInLa wrote:
Edwards has proven himself to be a self-serving turd. Although he will not be the bride of some guy named Bubba in jail he will eventually answer to something known as, what goes around comes around.
IOW, John would like to do him as well.:)

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

More proof liberals are above the law!

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3




It's always Nice when you can BUY your way out of trouble like scumbag-Johny Edwards.



There's 2 Americas! Money Bags Democrats Buying their way out of Crimes and the Rest of the country mired in Obama Miserable Economy.



“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
IOW, John would like to do him as well.:)
Attention fruitcake!!! Your admiration and white wash support for edwards shows the kind of little man you are. It's the same kind of perverted admiration you have for your photos of a. weiner's weiner. Ain't dat right, peewee? GFY.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Girl Loves Edwards wrote:
GO Edwards! Edwards is HOT!! Every girl I know would love to do him! ;)
Attention miss STD!!! Every girl you know has a vigina that smells like harvey's breath...perfect for edwards.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American_Infidel wrote:
More proof liberals are above the law!
Show us how. What occurred in Edwards' trial which made him "above the law?"

Proof.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The lying loon wrote:
It's always Nice when you can BUY your way out of trouble like scumbag-Johny Edwards.
There's 2 Americas! Money Bags Democrats Buying their way out of Crimes and the Rest of the country mired in Obama Miserable Economy.
Insane, lying gibberish. Again, PROVE that he "bought his way out" of anything.

Hint: when there's no evidence against you and jury doesn't convict you, you go free. That's not "buying" anything, douchebag.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ontheJohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention fruitcake!!! Your admiration and white wash support for edwards shows the kind of little man you are. It's the same kind of perverted admiration you have for your photos of a. weiner's weiner. Ain't dat right, peewee? GFY.
Another 'wingnut babbling about "weiners." Are you ALL closeted homoexuals, or just MOST of you?:)

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 15, 2012
 
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Another 'wingnut babbling about "weiners." Are you ALL closeted homoexuals, or just MOST of you?:)
Attention nitwit!!!Another weiner spin that backfired in your face...but you probably enjoyed it blowbagger. GFY.
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 16, 2012
 
Video: Feds drop charges against John Edwards

Full story: CBS News

EDWARDS SHOULD SEEK MONETARY DAMAGES FROM THE PROSECUTORS FOR THIS SORRY CASE.

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 16, 2012
 
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us how. What occurred in Edwards' trial which made him "above the law?"
Proof.
If it were Bush there's no way Holder would drop 5 charges against him. NO WAY ...and you know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••