Edwards' mistress Rielle Hunter publishing memoir

Jun 2, 2012 Full story: Athens Banner-Herald 7

John Edwards' mistress Rielle Hunter is publishing a memoir about her relationship with the former presidential candidate and their daughter.

Full Story

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#1 Jun 2, 2012
wow...
WHO saw THAT coming?
Hawkeye

Naugatuck, CT

#3 Jun 2, 2012
Chapter 1: I am a DouchBag!
McQuannne

Fishers, IN

#4 Jun 3, 2012
carey529 wrote:
wow...
WHO saw THAT coming?
now U saw!!;) Demo-book + Rep-movie=;-00h, demo/rep so gay;-0OOOO
Duct Tape Free America

Oscoda, MI

#5 Jun 3, 2012
I cannot believe John Edwards got mixed up with something like that. She's nothing but a pure nightmare. If she cares about her child or him at all, she should just go away quietly, and try to live some kind of credible life.
Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

#6 Jun 3, 2012
Movie to follow soon!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#7 Jun 3, 2012
WHY THE FREAK is it...THAT women that have had affairs such as this....Write a book and tell all?? No consideration for Edwards, their child, his deceased wife and her relatives..or his relatives. ALL about the all mighty buck...it's all ABOUT living for the moment, NOT as to what effect this will have on their child in the future...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#8 Jun 3, 2012
Edwards was the needy, rich, old dude. Rielle, the hot young thing that makes him smile. This is daytime television at best. The child should have a private attorney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Edwards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edwards asked aide to claim paternity, sources say (Sep '09) Oct '14 Tyler 3
Across Michigan, light turnout and upset voters (Jan '08) Jul '14 Curiosityforever 7
Critics slam Bush's Iran policy, administration... (Dec '07) Jul '14 Curiosityforever 2
Ex-Edwards aide charged with DWI, child abuse (Jun '14) Jun '14 Captain Yesterday 3
Mellencamp to Walker: You're using a union supp... (Apr '14) Jun '14 Swedenforever 3
Francis Bacon work could bring $80M at auction (May '14) May '14 Eighthman 1
At Bunny Mellona s funeral, flowers and celebri... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Robert Kraus 2
More from around the web