Jury in John Edwards case begins 5th day of deliberations without verdict, feeding speculation

May 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

Edwards faces 30 years in prison after pleading not guilty to six campaign finance corruption charges.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated May 25, 2012

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

#1 May 24, 2012

Must be a jury full of confused democrats.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#2 May 24, 2012
The world stood still. The sky keeps falling!

Since: Jan 07

Freeland, PA

#3 May 24, 2012
Whatever the outcome, Edwards' life is ruined. He will be disbarred. Unless he has managed to squirrel away some savings, he will be broke and virtually unemployable. Unless, of course, he moves to Pennsylvania where failed politicians with shady reputations are routinely hired in Harrisburg.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#4 May 24, 2012
No Child Left wrote:
Whatever the outcome, Edwards' life is ruined. He will be disbarred. Unless he has managed to squirrel away some savings, he will be broke and virtually unemployable. Unless, of course, he moves to Pennsylvania where failed politicians with shady reputations are routinely hired in Harrisburg.
Your concern is touching. You liberals really do have feelings.
No you are

Astoria, NY

#5 May 24, 2012
No Child Left wrote:
He can come to CT, we seem to have he same hiring pratice.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#6 May 24, 2012
No Child Left wrote:
He could run for governor of Illinois.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#8 May 24, 2012
How much is John Edwards costing the federal budget, and can the treasury get its money back?

Since: Jan 07

Freeland, PA

#9 May 25, 2012
"Makes sense"]<quoted text>
Your concern is touching. You liberals really do have feelings

You misunderstood my intended irony. Politicians who have voted out of office enjoy the option of employment in the endless maze of state bureaucracies in Pennsylvania's state capital. What their job descriptions are is anybody's guess. Edwards has demonstrated the same character flaws that many PA politicians share, especially the egotism that completely disregards the impact of his choices on those closest to him, particularly his terminally ill wife. I am surprised that you see my comments as liberal, especially because of the content of most of my posts over the years.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#10 May 25, 2012
ury in John Edwards case begins 5th day of deliberations without verdict, feeding speculation

LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIME FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO UP THE BRIBES FOR THE JURORS THERE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Edwards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Across Michigan, light turnout and upset voters (Jan '08) Jul '14 Curiosityforever 7
Critics slam Bush's Iran policy, administration... (Dec '07) Jul '14 Curiosityforever 2
Ex-Edwards aide charged with DWI, child abuse Jun '14 Captain Yesterday 3
Mellencamp to Walker: You're using a union supp... Jun '14 Swedenforever 3
Francis Bacon work could bring $80M at auction May '14 Eighthman 1
At Bunny Mellona s funeral, flowers and celebri... Mar '14 Robert Kraus 2
Ocean Springs school, city officials meet to di... Mar '14 Wes 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

John Edwards People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••