Lesbian seeking marriage license arrested in NC

May 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTVF Nashville

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AP) - A lesbian who sought a North Carolina marriage license with her partner and was rejected under a state law banning same-sex marriage was arrested with another person Thursday after they refused to leave a government office where several gay and lesbian couples were turned away.

Comments
1 - 20 of 46 Comments Last updated Jun 10, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

you flucking rock girls.....i hope they disrupt the courthouses and christardo churches everyday

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Lilith_SatansWhore wrote:
you flucking rock girls.....i hope they disrupt the courthouses and christardo churches everyday
Rosemary's baby is dead.

Aquarius: The Age of Evil - FULL version
http://www.cross.tv/52164

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

How to bring down an unjust, immoral and deeply flawed law.

Step One. Get arrested for a "committing" a victimless and ill-defined "crime".

Step Two. STAY FUCKING TUNED.

Sorry, I've had some sake, and I'm PISSED about this NC BS, and I'm JAZZED on the Obama news. May NC learn how to treat people.
Rock On

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Good, give them a criminal record so nobody will hire them. Let their record show they are degenerate riot rousers.

Love ya, NC!

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Rock On wrote:
Good, give them a criminal record so nobody will hire them. Let their record show they are degenerate riot rousers.
Love ya, NC!
Did they "rouse a rabble"?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

When does Trinity Broadcasting plan to televise her public execution by firing squad and nail her to a cross?
We want to make sure to boycott the sponsor

“Tea Parties Work”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Way to go.I hope its a felony.
1 man 1 woman PERIOD
tea party trash

Owens Cross Roads, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Palin Fan Forever wrote:
1 man 1 woman PERIOD
Yeah a felony for what?U R really stupid just like sarah
Moliner

Enterprise, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Lilith_SatansWhore wrote:
I agree. Let them disrupt courthouses every chance they get. North Carolina has a 3 strikes law.

12 states prohibit same sex marriage by statute, 30 states prohibit it by constitution. That's 42 out of 50 against. 1 undecided.

Only 7 states and 10 countries (out of 196) recognize, or permit, same sex marriages.

Not exactly mainstream, is it?

Given that marriage is a state issue, matters little what Biden or Obama says or feels on the issue. And, there is still that pesky DOMA thing which has yet to be repealed. Obama may not want to enforce it, like he doesn't want to enforce immigration laws, but those laws can still be invoked.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

Palin Fan Forever wrote:
1 man 1 woman PERIOD
This is why the pro-gay keep making the lives of people like you a living hell, or perhaps you are way, way, way too stupid to realize you only bring it on yourself.

When the *only* thing the antigay control is gay people's marriage rights, you are in no position to crow about a victory when gay people all over the nation can so easily wreck the day of the antigay ANY TIME they choose. And they do. And then people like you screech about that, like here, and only encourage them to do it more.

You people are profoundly, disturbingly stupid, unable to realize that *there is no way* continuing to make a fuss will do anything but cause them to get right back in your faces -- for as many years or decades as it takes.

Yet you're proud of this.

Let me try to find a reason that I'm supposed to sit here presuming you're, say, oh, a scholar.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

Moliner wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Let them disrupt courthouses every chance they get. North Carolina has a 3 strikes law.
12 states prohibit same sex marriage by statute, 30 states prohibit it by constitution. That's 42 out of 50 against. 1 undecided.
Only 7 states and 10 countries (out of 196) recognize, or permit, same sex marriages.
Not exactly mainstream, is it?
Given that marriage is a state issue, matters little what Biden or Obama says or feels on the issue. And, there is still that pesky DOMA thing which has yet to be repealed. Obama may not want to enforce it, like he doesn't want to enforce immigration laws, but those laws can still be invoked.
If the pro-gay were smart -- and I will be the first to say that they are *NOT*, at all times; they are strikingly and disturbingly self-defeatist at times -- they would make a federal or congressional case out of the application of that "three strikes" law the nanosecond it happened. If I were in their shoes, I'd do that so instantly that someone like YOU would want to strangle me to death. No goddamn way would I be listening to some state *horse shit* when what I'm engaging in is an honorable fight for rights.

You and others can hope all ya want about what happens to people like this. I hope they bring *federal* lawsuits against the state on exactly the grounds which you describe here. Absolutely nothing would stop them from doing so, particularly as the STATE law would be applied to a FEDERALLY constitutionally protected and honorable tradition.

So yeah, let's do hope things go down that path. If the pro-gay are smart enough to continue fighting by *every* legal means they can find ... just like the antigay do.

You people begged for a war. Now you have one. Funny how it doesn't seem to be doing anything but wiping the smiles off all your faces.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

Nothing whatsoever but a "constitutionally embedded" right can fend off a court challenge, and every "constitutionally embedded" right below the federal level can be challenged federally.

You antigay people should very, very likely be careful what you wish for. Some of you are smart enough to know that the ONLY way you'll end this (for the time being) would be a FEDERAL constitutional amendment; pundits -- even your own pundits -- are calling that an *extremely* unlikely scenario. Chances are this is going to be battled out, as in the current form, for several more decades. Count on it.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

Typical, these people tend to act up when they can't have their way in life. Jail is where they belong.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

Jumping Jim wrote:
Typical, these people tend to act up when they can't have their way in life. Jail is where they belong.
So jail the antigay. Go ask every law enforcement source and every attorney you know to start prosecuting the antigay.

Know what I'm tired of? Blindness. Deliberate, knowing, willful, very calculated blindness.

And if you can't see that this week, when Obama announced support for gay marriage, that the antigay erupted in the most childish freak storm imaginable, acting up and screeching nonstop because they can't get their way, then you're a literally -- literally!-- worthless person to be asking about any of this.

So put your money where your mouth is, and have the antigay arrested since you said the following: "Typical, these people tend to act up when they can't have their way in life. Jail is where they belong."

'Cause there's NO MISTAKING what they've all been doing, including YOU, since Obama made his announcement. Your hatred is almost *palpable*.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

hi hi wrote:
<quoted text>
So jail the antigay. Go ask every law enforcement source and every attorney you know to start prosecuting the antigay.
Know what I'm tired of? Blindness. Deliberate, knowing, willful, very calculated blindness.
And if you can't see that this week, when Obama announced support for gay marriage, that the antigay erupted in the most childish freak storm imaginable, acting up and screeching nonstop because they can't get their way, then you're a literally -- literally!-- worthless person to be asking about any of this.
So put your money where your mouth is, and have the antigay arrested since you said the following: "Typical, these people tend to act up when they can't have their way in life. Jail is where they belong."
'Cause there's NO MISTAKING what they've all been doing, including YOU, since Obama made his announcement. Your hatred is almost *palpable*.
BAH, BAH, BAH. You people are nothing but a bunch of perverts.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>BAH, BAH, BAH. You people are nothing but a bunch of perverts.
This not only sounds like you're trying to convince yourself,

it makes you sound typically antigay.

The antigay believe that anyone fighting FOR gay rights MUST BE GAY.

So you sound like an unrepentant rapist trying to force your views upon someone else.

I'm clearly not accepting your views and offering *logical* reasons why they are lacking, why you sound uneducated, and why you sound like YOU are the one with the problem.

Stop trying to force your views on others. You cannot convince anyone that they are "perverted"; this word is *literal nonsense* in connection with gay people or the sex they have. They can and will have ALLLLLL the sex they want; if it bothers you, literally anti-American scumbucket,

then move

to

another

country.

Thanks for reading.

P.S. I love that it upsets you people so much. I am now reveling in the fact that GAYS HAVING SEX makes you people so sick and furious. Please, go vomit up your insides somewhere. Go do it.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Rock On wrote:
Love ya, NC!
Yes

+1
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

hi hi wrote:
<quoted text>
This not only sounds like you're trying to convince yourself,
it makes you sound typically antigay.
The antigay believe that anyone fighting FOR gay rights MUST BE GAY.
So you sound like an unrepentant rapist trying to force your views upon someone else.
I'm clearly not accepting your views and offering *logical* reasons why they are lacking, why you sound uneducated, and why you sound like YOU are the one with the problem.
Stop trying to force your views on others. You cannot convince anyone that they are "perverted"; this word is *literal nonsense* in connection with gay people or the sex they have. They can and will have ALLLLLL the sex they want; if it bothers you, literally anti-American scumbucket,
then move
to
another
country.
Thanks for reading.
P.S. I love that it upsets you people so much. I am now reveling in the fact that GAYS HAVING SEX makes you people so sick and furious. Please, go vomit up your insides somewhere. Go do it.
You're an angry mess. Repulsive really.
America Is Not The Same

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

The days of Sodom and Gomorrah are returning with these evil deviates
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

America Is Not The Same wrote:
The days of Sodom and Gomorrah are returning with these evil deviates
You're right.

+1

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••