If John Edwards ended up in prison, m...

If John Edwards ended up in prison, mistress Rielle Hunter planned to ...

There are 29 comments on the New York Post story from Jun 17, 2012, titled If John Edwards ended up in prison, mistress Rielle Hunter planned to .... In it, New York Post reports that:

When John Edwards faced the prospect of an indictment that could put him behind bars, he calmly told his mistress he would probably wind up in a low-security prison in Virginia more like a country club than a jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#22 Jun 19, 2012
Bollocks England 2012 wrote:
American infidel is a kiddy fiddler! It's true, he does little boys behind his Church whilst dressed as a cowboy.
You must be mistaking me for Obama, the first gay PResident and his homo lovah Larry Sinclair.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#23 Jun 19, 2012
Eighthofaman wrote:
"Wieners and Edwards and Bills, Oh my"
No wonder they can't allow young women to work in the White House anymore. Democrats are fiendish sexual predators.
Other than Clinton and Kennedy, who? ReTHUGlicans are fiendish liars and obsessed with other peoples' sex lives because they have none of their own.

You KNOW they abolished the Congressional Page system because reTHUGlicans, particularly Foley (R-Pederast) of Florida, were chasing boys up and down the corridors of power, right?:)
harvey

Columbus, OH

#24 Jun 19, 2012
American_Infantile wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be mistaking me for Obama, the first gay PResident and his homo lovah Larry Sinclair.
No evidence that Obama was anyone's gay lover, but lots of questions about Bush's back-door relationship with Guckert aka Gannon, who definitely had, er, "unusual" access to Bush.

So you're another closeted Rightie, huh? Lot of you around, aren't there?:)

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#25 Jun 19, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than Clinton and Kennedy, who? ReTHUGlicans are fiendish liars and obsessed with other peoples' sex lives because they have none of their own.
You KNOW they abolished the Congressional Page system because reTHUGlicans, particularly Foley (R-Pederast) of Florida, were chasing boys up and down the corridors of power, right?:)
(shhh, that was a secret, the party of family values abhors gays, so we can't talk about that)
harvey

Columbus, OH

#26 Jun 19, 2012
anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
(shhh, that was a secret, the party of family values abhors gays, so we can't talk about that)
The only Repubbies I respect are the Log Cabin Republicans, they're at least honest enough to say who they are openly!
stopplayingthera cecard

Cape Canaveral, FL

#27 Jun 19, 2012
I wouldn'tbuy a book this pig wrote. She will get no $ from me. She can continue to live off that SOB Edwards. Two worthless human beings.

She didn't care about anything or anyone before and she never will. I hope she screws Edwards real good and I don't mean sexually.

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#28 Jun 20, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence that Obama was anyone's gay lover, but lots of questions about Bush's back-door relationship with Guckert aka Gannon, who definitely had, er, "unusual" access to Bush.
So you're another closeted Rightie, huh? Lot of you around, aren't there?:)
Larry Sinclair wrote a book exposing their gay love affair. He vows they had sweaty man sex in the back of a limo while smoking crack cocaine. He also says he can describe Obama's nekkid body in great detail and wants ugly Moochelle to call him to confirm his description.

Obama - the first GAY president!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002PSD322/r...

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#29 Jun 20, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
The only Repubbies I respect are the Log Cabin Republicans, they're at least honest enough to say who they are openly!
You respect them because they're gay like YOU.

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#30 Jun 20, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>

So you're another closeted Rightie, huh? Lot of you around, aren't there?:)
Stop hitting on me, queerdo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Edwards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz Endorses Hillary C... Sep '16 Dee Dee Dee 5
News At least once per lifetime, an election actuall... (Jul '16) Aug '16 too soon to say 13
News Evan Bayh veep talk intensifies (Oct '07) Jul '16 Birch Jr 3
News Mellencamp to Walker: You're using a union supp... (Apr '14) Jul '16 Obsession 8
News Obama Criticizes Clinton on NAFTA (Nov '07) May '16 positronium 7
News Obama, Edwards lead charge against Clinton in d... (Sep '07) Apr '16 Marriage trafficking 19
News Sixteen, Pregnant - and a Hit (Feb '08) Apr '16 Rita 11
More from around the web